Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: A Lesbian, Bar-Hopping Chaplain?

  1. #1
    Senior Member Romans828's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    7th Heaven
    Posts
    2,112
    Thanked: 1726

    Question A Lesbian, Bar-Hopping Chaplain?

    The "Christian Witch" thread made me think about the episode of House Hunters that I started watching last night...

    The "couple" searching for a home consisted of 2 women - One said she was a Hospital Chaplain, and they showed a snippet of her sitting beside a patient and asking her if she wanted prayer.

    Then, during their interview, they said that they met in a BAR!!!

    Needless to say, I turned the channel and went back to watching HSN (the Home Shopping Network)

    Can't even watch a "seemingly harmless" TV program without being bombarded with the gay and lesbian agenda these days.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Romans828 For This Useful Post:

    HEAVEN (10-31-2018), victoryword (10-30-2018)

  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Romans828 View Post
    The "Christian Witch" thread made me think about the episode of House Hunters that I started watching last night...

    The "couple" searching for a home consisted of 2 women - One said she was a Hospital Chaplain, and they showed a snippet of her sitting beside a patient and asking her if she wanted prayer.

    Then, during their interview, they said that they met in a BAR!!!

    Needless to say, I turned the channel and went back to watching HSN (the Home Shopping Network)

    Can't even watch a "seemingly harmless" TV program without being bombarded with the gay and lesbian agenda these days.
    Or the hit show The Voice. There have been gay worship leaders and gay “christians”. Nonsense.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

    HEAVEN (10-31-2018), victoryword (10-30-2018)

  5. #3
    I know what you mean R-828. Last week I was watching the food network with one of their battle of the chef contests. There was a woman on there who said that if she won then she would propose marriage to her girlfriend.

    I turned the TV off. Can't even watch a daggone cooking show anymore without having this stuff shoved in your face.
    Christ's Victory Bible Teaching Center
    Web site: http://www.cvbibleteachingcenter.org


    Vindicating God Ministries
    (A Unique New Bible Teaching Ministry)
    Web site: http://www.vindicatinggod.org
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/vindicatinggod
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/_victoriousword

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to victoryword For This Useful Post:

    HEAVEN (10-31-2018), Romans828 (10-31-2018)

  7. #4
    Administrator fuego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    9,058
    Thanked: 7114
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by victoryword View Post
    I know what you mean R-828. Last week I was watching the food network with one of their battle of the chef contests. There was a woman on there who said that if she won then she would propose marriage to her girlfriend.

    I turned the TV off. Can't even watch a daggone cooking show anymore without having this stuff shoved in your face.
    Food Network is one if the worst for that kind of stuff, along with HGTV shows like House Hunter, etc.

  8. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by fuego View Post
    Food Network is one if the worst for that kind of stuff, along with HGTV shows like House Hunter, etc.
    Tiny House Nation is another. I kinda dig the layouts and ideas but along came the episode with the 2 lesbians. Yeah, havent watched it since.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

    HEAVEN (10-31-2018)

  10. #6
    The OP title sounds like the start of a joke

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cardinal TT For This Useful Post:

    Romans828 (10-31-2018)

  12. #7
    Senior Member Romans828's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    7th Heaven
    Posts
    2,112
    Thanked: 1726
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal TT View Post
    The OP title sounds like the start of a joke
    I know, Cardinal, it does - But sadly, it's not even funny.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Romans828 For This Useful Post:

    Cardinal TT (10-31-2018), FireBrand (10-31-2018)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Has your Subaru Impreza warranty expired? Get a fast online quote from CarWarrantyUS today. Enjoy the open road and leave the repairs to us.