Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Urgent Word To American Church from Prophet Bill Hamon

  1. #1
    Senior Member Pentecali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,678
    Thanked: 1580
    Blog Entries
    2

    Urgent Word To American Church from Prophet Bill Hamon


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pentecali For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (09-10-2015)

  3. #2

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Pentecali For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (09-10-2015)

  5. #3
    Senior Member wheeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,436
    Thanked: 833
    Blog Entries
    1
    sorry i have real problems with the Elijah list. we got more prophets running around here n a america than u can shake a stick at. i could swing a dead cat around and never miss hitting 1. i don't pay attention 2 99% of 'em. the ones i know r n the local church and keep a low profile.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wheeze For This Useful Post:

    curly sue (09-10-2015), FresnoJoe (09-10-2015)

  7. #4
    Dr. Hamon is the real deal. Solid as solid can get. Was teaching about the prophetic in a mature, balanced, fashion, 30 years ago before being prophetic was mainstream. His books on the prophetic were what I cut my teeth on in 1988.

    The good thing about Dr. Hamon is that was an old-timey Pentecostal in his background. He was VERY solid theologically and his books are the best, imo. They (Christian International network and family of Churches) are strong in fasting and prayer (as he indicates in this video). I also believe that he is one of the reasons I even got saved (long story, but this is what I believe, because of some fasting and warfare that he said they did at his ministry headquarters when I got saved).

    I highly respect Dr. Hamon. His family is solid as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by wheeze View Post
    sorry i have real problems with the Elijah list. we got more prophets running around here n a america than u can shake a stick at. i could swing a dead cat around and never miss hitting 1. i don't pay attention 2 99% of 'em. the ones i know r n the local church and keep a low profile.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to CatchyUsername For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (09-10-2015)

  9. #5
    Senior Member Cardinal TT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,687
    Thanked: 4689
    Blog Entries
    2
    I don't have a problem with Bill Hamon but I would take Elijah List like a grain of salt

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cardinal TT For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (09-10-2015)

  11. #6
    Senior Member Highly Favoured's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    SE Michigan, USA
    Posts
    846
    Thanked: 766
    Quote Originally Posted by wheeze View Post
    sorry i have real problems with the Elijah list. we got more prophets running around here n a america than u can shake a stick at. i could swing a dead cat around and never miss hitting 1. i don't pay attention 2 99% of 'em. the ones i know r n the local church and keep a low profile.
    I'm with you on this.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Highly Favoured For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (09-10-2015)

  13. #7
    Senior Member wheeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,436
    Thanked: 833
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by CatchyUsername View Post
    Dr. Hamon is the real deal. Solid as solid can get. Was teaching about the prophetic in a mature, balanced, fashion, 30 years ago before being prophetic was mainstream. His books on the prophetic were what I cut my teeth on in 1988.

    The good thing about Dr. Hamon is that was an old-timey Pentecostal in his background. He was VERY solid theologically and his books are the best, imo. They (Christian International network and family of Churches) are strong in fasting and prayer (as he indicates in this video). I also believe that he is one of the reasons I even got saved (long story, but this is what I believe, because of some fasting and warfare that he said they did at his ministry headquarters when I got saved).

    I highly respect Dr. Hamon. His family is solid as well.
    i was referring 2 the elijah list... don't know anything about bill harmon so i can't respond one way or another n regards 2 him...

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to wheeze For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (09-28-2015)

  15. #8
    It doesn't matter that Elijah List commented on Dr. Hamon. The video isn't on Elijah List.

    BTW, I don't pay any attention to Elijah List at all.

    But I can say that Dr. Hamon is an honorable man with nary a hint of scandal, and all of his family are solid, serving Christ, and have been advancing the true gospel for 50 plus years (at least). I think Dr. Hamon is in his 80s at this point, but I could be wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by wheeze View Post
    i was referring 2 the elijah list... don't know anything about bill harmon so i can't respond one way or another n regards 2 him...

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to CatchyUsername For This Useful Post:

    FresnoJoe (09-28-2015)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
You can stop worrying about expensive repair costs with an extended service plan for your Cadillac. Many vehicle repairs can cost thousands of dollars in unexpected expense, now may be the time to consider an extended service plan for your vehicle.