Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Southeast Asia Mission Accomplished!

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. John's Avatar
    Speared Boar is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Speared Boar is the best.
    No doubt. I had a Gonzo moment when reading that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan david View Post
    I just got back from an Asian mission in the jungle.
    I also got connected to an unreached people group.
    We preached the Gospel and encouraged them in their lives to follow Christ.

...and yes I did preach that God will prosper and protect them. Recalling that they are afraid of evil spirits wreaking havoc in their lives, they needed to know the God who is stronger.

Blog Entries
    PTL you actually went to unreached people and used your own money instead of many others giving their money of 54 million to 1 person to apparently reach the lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal TT View Post
    PTL you actually went to unreached people and used your own money instead of many others giving their money of 54 million to 1 person to apparently reach the lost.
    That's a great idea for Westerners with a bit of money to employ it themselves or in conjunction with a local church.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Colonel For This Useful Post:

Cardinal TT (06-04-2018)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel View Post
    That's a great idea for Westerners with a bit of money to employ it themselves or in conjunction with a local church.
    Fortunately I was saved in a church that believed strongly in supporting missions work and sending out full time missionaries as well as people going on short term trips

Much better than giving 54 million to one person who from his itinerary doesn't seem to go on missions work but spends most of the time preaching to westerners who have the gospel at their disposal 24/7

PTL y8ou actually went to unreached people and used your own money instead of many others giving their money of 54 million to 1 person to apparently reach the lost.
    My wife and I have been doing missions work instead of vacation for several years. She also does additional trips.

August we will go to Philippines mission with a side trip to Korea for some R&R and to visit Prayer Mountain.

It's really about partership with local pastors, who we help to keep the work going. We do have a 501c3 and a small band of supporters, but they know 95% plus will go directly to the villagers and local pastors.

The Village Outreach approach is to have a service, feed them, and do what we can to support the pastors continuing support, gas, bibles, etc.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonathan david For This Useful Post:

Cardinal TT (06-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel View Post
    Yes, we do also operate in conjunction with our ATL church, which has a strong missions commitment of 25%, 1 of 4 million annually.
    Each mission team member raises their money, with the church doing some of the bigger stuff like purchasing 4WD trucks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan david View Post
    My wife and I have been doing missions work instead of vacation for several years. She also does additional trips.

August we will go to Philippines mission with a side trip to Korea for some R&R and to visit Prayer Mountain.
    Thats great and am glad you also take R&R as its important to refresh.
    Keep spreading the gospel

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cardinal TT For This Useful Post:

Jonathan david (06-04-2018)

Fortunately I was saved in a church that believed strongly in supporting missions work and sending out full time missionaries as well as people going on short term trips

Much better than giving 54 million to one person who from his itinerary doesn't seem to go on missions work but spends most of the time preaching to westerners who have the gospel at their disposal 24/7
    The only thing resembling evangelism abroad that I could find on the schedules was a three day event on the Solomon Islands that both Copeland and Duplantis are going to attend, along with Jerry Savelle :

It's free which means that more people that aren't already fans are likely to attend.