Page 23 of 320 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Thread: How's the weather in your neck of the woods

Quote Originally Posted by Pentecali View Post
    we hit 51 this morning too. I have family members wearing long underwear in this weather lol It's actually quite nice IMO

Attachment 1897
    We are having a very harsh winter too this year.

Haven't seen it this cold for quite a few years
    Quote Originally Posted by fuego View Post
    Boy, that's really harsh.
    But wait...there's more! He just posted this on facebook...and as AJ said...suck it up buttercup!

I froze all day. I stayed bundled up in 2 jackets, sock hat, thick wool socks. We are in a cold snap...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to krystian For This Useful Post:

A.J. (12-17-2016)

Resident Chocolate Monster Lista's Avatar
    I feel so sorry for Pente....he must be almost frozen. bless his heart.

We were down to 5 last night. It is currently 20. At least the wind isn't blowing today and the sun is out! I don't remember the last time it was sunny all day. We are in the coldest "over night lows" we have had in 3 years. I will be so glad when it warms up.

we hit 51 this morning too. I have family members wearing long underwear in this weather lol
    Attachment 1897
    Yep! Feel the same way! It got down to 35 in Corpus this morning after being in the 80's yesterday. Had to wear a sweatshirt and my daughter turned the heat on for the first time. They are still mowing dir yard every week. We have had a few cold spells here in West Texas tho.

The highs in Michigan today are in the teens, we got a few MORE inches of snow this weekend, its going down to zero tonight...and its not even officially winter yet. I can relate! ;)

Yesterday was a white Christmas but only because the snow from the last two weeks hadn't completely melted. Today's high was 57 degrees with a lot of rain so the prior snows are now almost completely gone.

I know we Californians do not get any where near the cold some of you folk do, but ya know.....I am tired of being cold all the time.

It was 27 last night, it will drop to 30 tonight. With a high tomorrow of 53.

Whooo hoo! Bones hurt, I just can not get warm at night. I have three blankets on, the heater seems to be "running" all the time.

It's cold.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Redeemed View Post
    I know we Californians do not get any where near the cold some of you folk do, but ya know.....I am tired of being cold all the time.

It was 27 last night, it will drop to 30 tonight. With a high tomorrow of 53.

Whooo hoo! Bones hurt, I just can not get warm at night. I have three blankets on, the heater seems to be "running" all the time.

It's cold.
    Boo hoo.

It was in the high 70s here and in the Austin area where we have been since Christmas Eve. It gets down in the 60sat night lately so we are forced to wear a light jacket if we are staying outside. Thank God! I truely wasn't made for any cooler weather!! My son in law about froze me out with the A/C!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Joy For This Useful Post:

krystian (12-28-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    It was in the high 70s here and in the Austin area where we have been since Christmas Eve. It gets down in the 60sat night lately so we are forced to wear a light jacket if we are staying outside. Thank God! I truely wasn't made for any cooler weather!! My son in law about froze me out with the A/C!!
    LOL...for me its the humid heat you get down there that I would hate!

Its a sunny 34 in Metro Detroit today and because of the extreme cold temps we had last week its feeling like a heat wave.