Page 122 of 320 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 3194

Thread: How's the weather in your neck of the woods

Quote Originally Posted by Nikos View Post
    Lots of rain and floods in Iowa.

This is where I live.

Attachment 4996
    Quote Originally Posted by curly sue View Post
    We have now or have had in the past week have had an overdose of flooding in OK, not to mention tornadoes. I'm about 18 miles from the El Reno tornado. Some of the flooding is catastrophic. I think OKC has had a total of at least 10 inches of rain during this time.
    I can sympathize with the flooding, my area of Michigan went thru similar earlier this month. Thankfully no tornadoes but I've heard how some other parts of the country got hit hard recently.

Quote Originally Posted by krystian View Post
    I can sympathize with the flooding, my area of Michigan went thru similar earlier this month. Thankfully no tornadoes but I've heard how some other parts of the country got hit hard recently.
    My front yard finally drained enough to mow. I was considering kayak rentals.

Warmer weather in the forecast! Today, cloudy and some rain, 65deg.

We started out with that major flooding May 1st and then had a lot more rain thru the month...the grass around here sure is green tho!

It's rained 21 out of 28 days so far this May in metro Detroit

https://www.freep.com/story/weather/...-V4KvGjzjw7EaI

We had more flash flooding in OKC on Thursday. We have had rain almost every day for longer than I can remember. Seems like it floods somewhere in the state nearly every day. I'm beginning to wonder what kind of a wheat harvest we will have.

We had more flash flooding in OKC on Thursday. We have had rain almost every day for longer than I can remember. Seems like it floods somewhere in the state nearly every day. I'm beginning to wonder what kind of a wheat harvest we will have.
    It’s been a rough season for you folks. The Great Lakes are at record high levels.

Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    It’s been a rough season for you folks. The Great Lakes are at record high levels.
    Yes, it's been a mess. Man made lakes and water sports are the big thing here. Some of the lakes are 30 feet or more above normal. Just two years ago drought was our problem!

Yes, it's been a mess. Man made lakes and water sports are the big thing here. Some of the lakes are 30 feet or more above normal. Just two years ago drought was our problem!
    The bible says it is the earth in labor pains while the liberals blame it on pollution saying we have only 12 years left to live.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

curly sue (06-07-2019), fuego (06-07-2019), Nikos (06-16-2019)

This past week has been gorgeous and the last two were in the 80’s. The next 7-10days will be back to chilly and wet. But for now, this:
    How's the weather in your neck of the woods-46c80333-9015-4c67-9b18-a2f6fdfebdd4-jpg

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

curly sue (06-09-2019), fuego (06-08-2019), Nikos (06-16-2019)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

Nikos (06-16-2019)