Page 120 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1246

Thread: How's the weather in your neck of the woods

  1. #1191
    Administrator fuego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,564
    Thanked: 6602
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    Frost on the yard and looking at low 50’s with lots of sun. Weatherman said no warmups in sight, 40s and 50s the next 2 weeks.
    Geez, I wonder if you're even gonna have a spring this year, much less a summer.

    Every had a year where it really never got hot, or does it always get there eventually?

  2. #1192
    Quote Originally Posted by fuego View Post
    Geez, I wonder if you're even gonna have a spring this year, much less a summer.

    Every had a year where it really never got hot, or does it always get there eventually?
    This will be the year of zero spring, no doubt. Probably just one day it will be 80. We had a spring like this in ‘92 (and why I never forgot it) where it was 40s-50s and never really did have a hot day. I was teen bible camp director that year and had to call our church for help with blankets. We froze, in fact it frosted each month through summer.

    I really really really dont want to see a repeat of that.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

    Ezekiel 33 (05-13-2019)

  4. #1193
    Senior Member Ezekiel 33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Northern Lower Michigan
    Posts
    1,932
    Thanked: 1391
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    Tell me about it. I’m up here at the Straits and feeling dire.
    You're such a sultan. You should swing over some time!

  5. #1194
    Senior Member Ezekiel 33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Northern Lower Michigan
    Posts
    1,932
    Thanked: 1391
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    This will be the year of zero spring, no doubt. Probably just one day it will be 80. We had a spring like this in ‘92 (and why I never forgot it) where it was 40s-50s and never really did have a hot day. I was teen bible camp director that year and had to call our church for help with blankets. We froze, in fact it frosted each month through summer.

    I really really really dont want to see a repeat of that.
    Am I retired and living somewhere down south yet?

  6. #1195
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel 33 View Post
    Am I retired and living somewhere down south yet?
    I’m staying.

  7. #1196
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    We froze, in fact it frosted each month through summer...
    Name:  _45454583_gill_platt-_2.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  41.6 KB

  8. #1197
    Quote Originally Posted by krystian View Post
    Name:  _45454583_gill_platt-_2.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  41.6 KB
    Aint no lie!

    That summer I had youth group guys backpacking in the Pigeon River Forest and it frosted one night. Yeah, we didnt think that was going to happen. That was the year of wearing heavy jackets and blankets for the 4th of July fireworks. What a disappointing summer.

  9. #1198
    Today near 60 and sunny. Finally, the 30s and 40s “seem” to be behind us.

  10. #1199
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    Today near 60 and sunny. Finally, the 30s and 40s “seem” to be behind us.
    A cloudy but springlike morning with sprinkles and temps in the 40’s.

  11. #1200
    Administrator fuego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,564
    Thanked: 6602
    Blog Entries
    1
    On our semi-annual vacation to Venice FL and here is the outlook for the time we are down here:


    Name:  IMG_0064.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  76.3 KB

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to fuego For This Useful Post:

    FireBrand (05-18-2019)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Be prepared for breakdowns with an extended service plan for your Buick. Many vehicle repairs can cost thousands of dollars in unexpected expense, now may be the time to consider an extended service plan for your vehicle.