Page 110 of 320 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 3194

Thread: How's the weather in your neck of the woods

Quote Originally Posted by Lindaeverchanging View Post
    We had maybe 3-4 inches in Nov and Dec combined....now, I shoveled snow twice the first day it decided to start falling, making sure we had snow instead of escaping it this Winter...each morning I have shoveled about 8 inches of new snow, my and my neighbors sidewalks, where cars park in my street in front of my house....and tomorrow, I will be doing it all again. We are supposed to get some snow on top of our about 18-20 inches of snow, then snow tonight...who knows what tomorrow will bring pertaining to the snow and cold..............
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    We got hit with another snow storm on Friday. More on the way.
    https://www.bing.com/search?q=everet...041&httpsmsn=1
    You're both in Washington state...isn't that unusual weather for you guys?

Stuff is gettin' real up here.

(My office window this morning before another 8" hits tonight)

How's the weather in your neck of the woods-87f08864-3a4a-4481-b0b1-7704f52fe5b0-jpg
    Last edited by FireBrand; 02-14-2019 at 02:24 PM.

I hate winter! Didn't finish snow blowing my drive until after 7 last night. Several drifts well past my knees. Had to take very small bites with the snow blower to keep from getting stuck on the ice underneath from last week. Makes me really really want to retire and move south for the winters. I am not a winter lover. Not since I was a kid. Lord willing, only 4 more winters in Michigan for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel 33 View Post
    I hate winter! Didn't finish snow blowing my drive until after 7 last night. Several drifts well past my knees. Had to take very small bites with the snow blower to keep from getting stuck on the ice underneath from last week. Makes me really really want to retire and move south for the winters. I am not a winter lover. Not since I was a kid. Lord willing, only 4 more winters in Michigan for me.
    I heard that. Last week when seeing this mess coming I had a plow come in and scrape down to that ice base. Glad I did, it was the best 35.00 I have spent in a long time. My blower (single stage tractor) did the job but it took 3 hours total. We have another 8” coming tonight up here at the Straights. Stay warm, brother.

Resident Chocolate Monster Lista's Avatar
    I now know why so many of y'all move down here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lista For This Useful Post:

FireBrand (02-14-2019)

We had a little bit of sun and a high of 42 today which was really nice after the ice/sleet/snow/ storm from a couple of days ago. Problem is it melted a lot stuff which will freeze and stay frozen for the next week at least.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to krystian For This Useful Post:

FireBrand (02-14-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Lista View Post
    I now know why so many of y'all move down here.
    WORD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    How's the weather in your neck of the woods-b913fede-9350-4f8f-8e41-5fcdd969a30b-jpg
    I hate it when that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by fuego View Post
    I hate it when that happens.