Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A testimony of killing cancer

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CatchyUsername View Post
    Farm Truck, I don't think I've ever replied to you, once. So this will probably be the only thing I ever say to you. My observation of your posts is that you come across almost like a cartoon caricature of the toxic brand of WOF....the type of WOF that has damaged many souls. I cannot fathom enduring any sort of hardship with a bunch of Church folk like you. Has it ever even once crossed your mind to read that someone is battling cancer, or really ANYTHING, to just say a prayer for them, versus bragging about your spiritual prowess and how you are so full of the Word, no adversity has ever come your way? Has it?

I have literally battled in my thoughts as to whether or not you were a real person or whether or not one of the admins were pulling a prank on the forum....I'm still undecided. That's how confused I am by you and your responses.

For the record, I don't really know of any bible-believing Christian who thinks they'll EVER have cancer. I never had a mammogram in my life until I found a lump because I certainly didn't. I'm glad you "decided to never have cancer", because so did I!

I've "learned a lil something" from the Lord over the years as well....that the effectual prayer of a righteous man avails much! So why don't you just kindly and graciously learn to type out a prayer for people enduring hardships or have problems in their physical bodies instead of bragging about your spiritual life and confessions? There are people like Nikos who have served God their whole lives....I"m certain Nikos never thought he'd have a severe chronic pain problem, either.

Get a sensitivity chip brother....it will go a very long way.

I won't bother to turn this thread into a bad direction as it is a good thread with good information. So I won't be replying to anything you are going to say, just so you know. It's not worth it.
    Not forum MOD prank...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quest For This Useful Post:

CatchyUsername (11-05-2015), Nightsky (11-09-2015)

Well, we had auntwoffie at one time.....that's why I thought this might be the same. A lot of FarmTruck's posts just sound like a literal parody.

Quote Originally Posted by Quest View Post
    Not forum MOD prank...

I can get to plenty of Biomat sites and distributors, but the stuff about cancer specifically has been scrubbed. There were tons of studies and links concerning hyperthermia and the Biomat being studied on cancer, but that has now been replaced with an FDA disclaimer. And I'm talking about legitimate scientific studies.....
    Ah, ok... I didn't search that deep. Do you have anything specific you'd like me to find and see if it can be posted here, hopefully not scrubbed?

Not forum MOD prank...
    Definitely not.

Can't find anything. The doctor from Japan had that e-book about his research done with the biomats on the oncology ward of the hospital he directed online here at a Biomat site. There are excerpts in that link you put up, but not the entire e-book, which you used to be able to access. There was a youtube video explaining it too. In any event, he was able to cut the chemo dosing to 10-20% of a "normal" dose while using the biomats for cancer treatment. The biomats cause hyperthermia, the heating of the body, as mentioned in your OP (though it sounds like they used a different hyperthermia treatment in Germany, which is common there...they use some type of chamber/machine I think). Hyperthermia is an awesome, easy, safe, way to treat cancer and is very effective because cancer cells are unstable when heated, AND your body's immune system is turned up bigtime in order to fight the cancer even harder. As I previously said, I don't have a big problem at all with low-dose chemo. I did low dose chemo yesterday and didn't have any side effects and feel slightly tired today, but that is it.

Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    Ah, ok... I didn't search that deep. Do you have anything specific you'd like me to find and see if it can be posted here, hopefully not scrubbed?

Not forum MOD prank...
    Well, we had auntwoffie at one time.....that's why I thought this might be the same. A lot of FarmTruck's posts just sound like a literal parody.
    Woffie was really, really unhappy about Farm Truck's posting style when he first started posting and that was many months ago, maybe half a year. I seriously doubt that that is Woffie.

A prank ? Maybe.

Auntwoffie isn't woffie.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel View Post
    Woffie was really, really unhappy about Farm Truck's posting style when he first started posting and that was many months ago, maybe half a year. I seriously doubt that that is Woffie.

A prank ? Maybe.

* Toxic Troll - Negative Nancy Farm Truck's Avatar
    So this will probably be the only thing I ever say to you.
    OK, so we're good?

Blog Entries
    Found an article and thought this was worth revisiting....

An old study is now shedding new light on the sugar industry's controversial past, and its secrets are being revealed in a new paper.
    The 1960s study, which suggests a link between a high-sugar diet and high blood cholesterol levels and cancer in rats, was sponsored by the sugar industry, according to the perspective paper published in the journal PLOS Biology on Tuesday.
    Yet the study itself was never published and has been forgotten until now.
    "All we know is that the plug got pulled and nothing got published," said Stanton Glantz, a professor of medicine at the University of California, San Francisco and a co-author of the new paper.
    "Whether the investigator didn't bother to try or whether he tried and failed, we don't know. Or whether there was some kind of clause in his agreement with the sugar people that precluded him from publishing, we don't know," he said.

This enigmatic study seems to provide evidence of the harmful health impacts of eating too much sugar. It also suggests that a group then called the Sugar Research Foundation might have manipulated scientific research in its favor, according to the newspaper.
    The authors of the new paper previously conducted a separate historical analysis of sugar industry-related documents and studies.
    That analysis, published last year in JAMA Internal Medicine, suggested that the Sugar Research Foundation sponsored a research program that successfully cast doubt about the health hazards of a high-sugar diet and rather promoted fat "as the dietary culprit" in health concerns such as heart disease.
    "The kind of science manipulation that the tobacco industry engaged in is exactly the same kind of behavior that we've documented in these papers from the sugar industry," said Glantz, who has also studied the tobacco industry.
    Continue reading here...
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/hea...cid=spartandhp