Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Netanyahu blames Palestinian Arab rather than Hitler for the Holocaust

Quote Originally Posted by CatchyUsername View Post
    Oh good grief! 24/7, some young child is being brainwashed by Hamas and this is what you come up with as being, "inflammatory"!???!!! What planet are you on??!!! This is precisely why people cannot fathom the "logic" employed by people. Jump on Israel for nothing and turn a blind eye to the murderous insanity being spewed in the Palestinian territories 24/7. Figure it out.

I was gonna say that, but decided I'd be called, "hostile".

Quote Originally Posted by BAP View Post
    Oh please ... you have been listening to too much Eupropean Media

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CatchyUsername For This Useful Post:

BAP (10-22-2015)

Netanyahu blames Palestinian Arab rather than Hitler for the Holocaust-muftisovietvol-gif
    Thank you. ...

Funny thing The links between the NAZIS and the Islamists are so well documented one would have to be living under a rock for this to be News

Here is a photograph of Muslim NAZI brigades

http://rarehistoricalphotos.com/musl...division-1943/

5. The Following User Says Thank You to CatchyUsername For This Useful Post:

BAP (10-22-2015)

Oh please ... you have been listening to too much European Media
    Just bring on the evidence.

And don't pretend that I asked for evidence for something different than what I actually asked for so that I will look more fitting for the camp found opposite from yours.

This is my thread, I will pay very close attention to every syllable posted in this thread from now on.

Your approach is always amusing....just like an atheist. "Just bring the evidence".....I gave a link to a book that you can read. Some people have concluded that the final solution was given to Hitler by el-Husseini. It's not some far-fetched, bizarre, weird, theory. Your knee-jerk reaction yet once again is typical....someone says something that you have never heard suggested before, because you are not familiar with facts surrounding said statement. You then harshly judge said statement and go on a mission to debate the issue to death, demanding "evidence" for something that probably cannot be conclusively made, though when people puzzle pieces together, that is the conclusion they draw. Instead of familiarizing yourself with the loads of documents, writings, etc.....you just keep glibly chanting, "bring on the evidence", as if someone has some secret recordings made that can be presented.

At the end of the day, no one is TRYING to convince you. I'm not. Not sure I even believe it, but I do know some people do because of the facts that we DO KNOW about el-Husseini. You're something else. Nobody cares whether you believe it or not. But your accusations about BB being "inflammatory" is one of the most laughable statements I've read yet. And that's saying a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel View Post
    Just bring on the evidence.

And don't pretend that I asked for evidence for something different than what I actually asked for so that it will look more fitting for the camp opposite to you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CatchyUsername For This Useful Post:

BAP (10-22-2015)

I'm not an atheist simply because I ask for evidence for a claim made about history, a claim that has got nothing whatsoever to do with the Bible or to do with the Holy Spirit speaking or anything like that. You may have a lot of religious emotions invested in this matter but it is not a religious matter, per definition.

By now, after having asked for evidence a few times and gotten a hostile reaction like that with loads of accusations, I don't think I will bother to say anything more. It's like you're always a ticking bomb waiting to explode and I don't really think you have any good reason to be the way you are.

"Ticking time bomb".... Not one bit of emotion or emoting in one thing I said. I simply gave you a link to a book...to which you keep replying for someone to "give evidence", as a mantra (the same type of manta atheists use when dealing with Christians/Christianity). Instead of reading and learning, you continue to go on and on, demanding evidence (as atheists do), but thing is this. The reason why I said you are acting like an atheist is because you have a distinct pattern of demanding evidence when someone says something you aren't familiar with. Instead of giving someone the benefit of the doubt...as in...."Hey, maybe they know something I DON'T".....you judge the person or statement as being off the wall. It's just a matter of giving someone the benefit of the doubt...something you seem incapable of doing. If you had just said, "Gee, perhaps I'll read up on this el-Husseini dude and see what I come up with". Nope. You just cannot do it. You just seem incapable. You'd argue this for 10 weeks if you could. I'm certain of it.

Not one thing of hostility here, btw. But go ahead and play victim.

But remember to be more teachable in the future and understand that maybe people make statements that perhaps you don't know anything about because you aren't omniscient.

I'm not an atheist simply because I ask for evidence for a claim made about history, a claim that has got nothing whatsoever to do with the Bible or to do with the Holy Spirit speaking or anything like that. You may have a lot of religious emotions invested in this matter but it is not a religious matter, per definition.

By now, after having asked for evidence a few times and gotten a hostile reaction like that with loads of accusations, I don't think I will bother to say anything more. It's like you're always a ticking bomb waiting to explode and I don't really think you have any good reason to be the way you are.

Your need to be right giant shows quite clearly when you are dead certain that you know much more than the other poster about a topic that you care about. I really do not think that I'm particularly knowledgable about the mufti of Jerusalem of that time. All I've done is ask for some actual evidence. That doesn't mean that nothing else than actual evidence counts, it just means that that is what I asked for.

Your need to be right giant shows quite clearly when you are dead certain that you know much more than the other poster about a topic that you care about. I really do not think that I'm particularly knowledgable about the mufti of Jerusalem of that time. All I've done is ask for some actual evidence. That doesn't mean that nothing else than actual evidence counts, it just means that that is what I asked for.
    No you did more than ask for evidence ...You accuised BB of being Inflammatory and you made clear that there was no evidence to back it up ..

So why ask for evidence that you have already declared Non Existent.. ?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BAP For This Useful Post:

CatchyUsername (10-22-2015)

no you did more than ask for evidence ...You accuised BB of being Inflammatory
    No, I accused his statement of being inflammatory.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Colonel For This Useful Post:

Quest (10-29-2015)