Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Todd Bentley...

Todd Bentley...

... has been exposed ... again ...

I defended him after his first "restoration" time. But there's no defending him now.

This IS a heretic hunter website but there's no denying the testimony brought forward be Stephen Powell. Todd Bentley has been going physically blind for some time now. His physical is manifesting his spiritual condition. Lord have mercy on him.

I also saw a post by Patricia King today that drew a hard line about people in willful sin in the church. And then this surfaces. She maintains that those who have fallen into sexual sin should never be allowed in ministry again. And I guess this is why.

BREAKING NEWS: Todd Bentley's Bisexual Open Marriage Exposed From Within Charismania

https://biblethumpingwingnut.com/201...Lmk-YoO7u0hpHI

Blog Entries
    Actually I'm not surprised. Even though he 'repented' of certain things 10 years ago there was still questions marks about some stuff

TB never repented of his visitation of the 'beautiful female angel Emma' which is a sexual demon.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardinal TT For This Useful Post:

A.J. (08-23-2019), Ezekiel 33 (08-23-2019)

Blog Entries
    You know, he keeps saying, "I believe this to be true...I believe..." But I did just kind of skim it because it was so long. I'm no Todd Bentley apologist, and if it's true, it's true. But I would like some more verification than by one person who doesn't have any first hand info, unless I missed it.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fuego For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (08-23-2019), kingskid (09-02-2019)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fuego View Post
    You know, he keeps saying, "I believe this to be true...I believe..." But I did just kind of skim it because it was so long. I'm no Todd Bentley apologist, and if it's true, it's true. But I would like some more verification than by one person who doesn't have any first hand info, unless I missed it.
    I read alot but skimmed also but he did say he saw this

– I myself have seen things over the years that I find very disturbing. I myself have seen Todd preach, pray, and prophesy over the people, only to leave the meeting, purchase hard liquor, and walk into his hotel to party the rest of the night.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal TT View Post
    I read alot but skimmed also but he did say he saw this
    When Bentley had his deal in Lakeland, I went and was extremely blessed. God was moving in those meetings. Not too long after I came back I had a dream one night about him drinking, and maybe a week later began to hear reports about that.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fuego For This Useful Post:

Cardinal TT (08-23-2019), Ezekiel 33 (08-23-2019)

Blog Entries
    https://livingfaithforum.com/showthr...6-Todd-Bentley

I listened to some of TB's response on Facebook about these accusations.
    TB without going into specific detail admitted some stuff he did was true but others were false but these relate back to 2013 and he has repented and dealt with it.
    He makes it clear that his wife Jessa has not committed any sin
    No doubt false stuff does get mixed in with truth and the false needs to be rejected

TB doesn't address these latest accusations which are quite specific from 2017-2019
    Why such specific accusations - they are either true or false
    Why is this former minister friend going down this route and saying he has witnesses???
    Either way it's a mess

– We have a witness which states that they saw Todd and his assistant fooling around in 2017
    – We have multiple witnesses who have seen the drunkness, the parties, crude sexual speech & behavior, and the increased lying.
    – We have screenshots from a young lady in 2018 that show that Todd pursued this young lady inappropriately online.
    – We have multiple witnesses who verify a story we heard about a male intern of Todd’s from last year, 2018, being approached by Todd at a party for sex.
    – We have a pastor from this year, 2019, that says that Todd was kicked out of his network in Mexico for “inappropriate behavior with young ladies who are not his wife”.
    – We have testimony from a pastor this year, 2019, who claims that a young couple in their church were approached by Todd and asked to “swing”; to swap partners for a night.
    – We have a pastor from this year, 2019, who says His pastors in Pakistan will never had Todd again because ladies have stepped forward saying that Todd pursued them inappropriately.
    All of this just mentioned is the highlights… There’s so much more testimony and details of incidents happening within the last few years.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cardinal TT For This Useful Post:

A.J. (08-24-2019), Ezekiel 33 (08-23-2019), FireBrand (08-24-2019), fuego (08-23-2019), kingskid (09-02-2019)

Actually I'm not surprised. Even though he 'repented' of certain things 10 years ago there was still questions marks about some stuff
    That was my impression of the whole thing, that there was no repentance involved, he just went through the steps necessary so that he could get a new wife and still be in ministry just like before. As if he knew exactly how to do that from the beginning. The way I remember it he didn't even do as told but took his time before he participated in the obligatory counselling. And got away with even that. Correct me if I'm wrong, I might remember that part incorrectly.

Quote Originally Posted by fuego View Post
    When Bentley had his deal in Lakeland, I went and was extremely blessed. God was moving in those meetings. Not too long after I came back I had a dream one night about him drinking, and maybe a week later began to hear reports about that.
    Which raises some important questions.

Why would God continue to use him at all instead of having him exposed ?

What do his powers amount to by now, is God still using him simply because he preaches to so many people, is very little happening except in people's imaginations or have his powers become demonic by now (by their fruits you shall know them) and people are being deceived ?

He is definitely becoming a reproach to the name of Christ and to the reputation of the Charismatic movement as such.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Colonel For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (08-26-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    ... has been exposed ... again ...

I defended him after his first “restoration” time. But there’s no defending him now.

This IS a heretic hunter website but there’s no denying the testimony brought forward be Stephen Powell. Todd Bentley has been going physically blind for some time now. His physical is manifesting his spiritual condition. Lord have mercy on him.

I also saw a post by Patricia King today that drew a hard line about people in willful sin in the church. And then this surfaces. She maintains that those who have fallen into sexual sin should never be allowed in ministry again. And I guess this is why.

BREAKING NEWS: Todd Bentley’s Bisexual Open Marriage Exposed From Within Charismania

https://biblethumpingwingnut.com/201...Lmk-YoO7u0hpHI
    There's another minister who's being implicated through those accusations, Rick Joyner who is Todd Bentley's overseer and has allegedly looked the other way with some of the more severe recent accusations. He was also involved with Bentley's original "restoration". That's the guy with all the stuff about the return of Elijah and Enoch.

From wikipedia :

"Bentley announced his separation from his wife, Shonnah, in August 2008,[2][46] and resigned from the Board of Fresh Fire.[47] A statement released by the remaining Board members said, "Todd Bentley has entered into an unhealthy relationship on an emotional level with a female member of his staff," and that he would "refrain from all public ministry for a season to receive counsel in his personal life."[48][46]
    Some of Bentley's Christian contemporaries called for him to step down in the wake of the scandal, stating that Christian leadership is incompatible with marital unfaithfulness.[49][50][6] In response, a committee made up of Rick Joyner, Jack Deere, and Bill Johnson was formed to oversee the process of spiritually restoring Bentley's family.[51] In November 2008, the Board of Fresh Fire announced that, "Todd has yet to enter into a clear system of accountability with the leaders he identified."[7] On March 9, 2009, Rick Joyner announced that Bentley had remarried.[37][52][53][54]
    In 2010, Rick Joyner released Bentley into "limited ministry"[57] and Bentley eventually returned to preaching and leading crusades."

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Colonel For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (08-26-2019)

TB never repented of his visitation of the 'beautiful female angel Emma' which is a sexual demon.
    How do you know that it was ?