Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: William Branham and FF Bosworth

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant Woman View Post
    I use to have similar questions about Katherine Kuhlman, who died at age 68 of a heart ailment diagnosed in her 40’s. But I learned that she hardly ever rested and traveled all the time across the world without taking breaks. I believe that is the case with quite a few preachers. They don’t take proper care of themselves, even after having been warned. :-(
    Some preachers consider working themselves to the bone at the cost of their families to be a holy responsibility.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

Valiant Woman (08-27-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    Some preachers consider working themselves to the bone at the cost of their families to be a holy responsibility.
    That's true. I've heard Bishop Butler, bro Hagin, and others tell upcoming ministers the need to rest and spend time with your family. Especially your children. Butler has said on several occasions, that he rarely, if ever missed any of his kids events, sports, music, etc. Pastor Hagin Jr. as well. He's very involved in his grandsons sporting events.
    When your praise match your prayers, the answer will come.
    https://www.facebook.com/Valiant-Wom...1103844642026/

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Well, Hagins involved so the Haginites will of course object. Truth is, Hagin besmirched Branham in death, it got him some shine but since I'm neither a Haganite or Branhamite, I'll let it go. Branham had a wonderful ministry and the talk of him "going the way of Dowie" is just conjecture.
    I'm not a "Haginite", I just hate it when Christians, who believe & spread gossip about someone they don't know neither were they there to witness anything, speak ill of men or women of God that has done more for the kingdom they they'll ever do in their lifetime. It's petty, ignorant, and unbecoming.

Brother Hagin simply relayed what the Holy Spirit told him. He had nothing to gain since his own ministry was thriving and he was not a man subject to lying. You don't know anything about it and are only spreading gossip and innuendo.

I've defended Joel Olsteen and others in the past whose ministries I'm not a part of because I very much HATE it when believers judge and besmirch God's ministers based on innuendo and gossip.

That doesn't make me an "ite" of any preacher. It makes me a believer that hates lies, gossip, and innuendo against other believers. As a Christian, you should hate that kind of evil as well.

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. John's Avatar
    I’m not a “Haginite”, I just hate it when Christians, who believe & spread gossip about someone they don’t know neither were they there to witness anything, speak ill of men or women of God that has done more for the kingdom they they’ll ever do in their lifetime. It’s petty, ignorant, and unbecoming.

Brother Hagin simply relayed what the Holy Spirit told him. He had nothing to gain since his own ministry was thriving and he was not a man subject to lying. You don’t know anything about it and are only spreading gossip and innuendo.

I’ve defended Joel Olsteen and others in the past whose ministries I’m not a part of because I very much HATE it when believers judge and besmirch God’s ministers based on innuendo and gossip.

That doesn’t make me an “ite” of any preacher. It makes me a believer that hates lies, gossip, and innuendo against other believers. As a Christian, you should hate that kind of evil as well.
    I don't doubt that Hagin said what he claimed to have said. As I said in my original post about it, I don't think what he said rose to the level of "prophetic". Now, the bible says that we should examine prophecy, even if we are not as important as the person delivering it. If we don't then we get ministers and ministries that are above the Word, considered infallible by their followers. This of course is what what Paul was referring to when he called out carnal Christians for following men.

1 Corinthians 3-4 You are still worldly. For since there is jealousy and quarreling among you, are you not worldly? Are you not acting like mere humans? For when one says, “I follow Paul,” and another, “I follow Apollos,” are you not mere human beings?

When ministers are elevated to infallible status, sometimes through no fault of their own, people being people and all, wanting a golden calf, well, God just may have to "remove" them.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to John For This Useful Post:

Colonel (08-27-2019)

Found some info...

The Hagin Prophecy
    http://en.believethesign.com/index.php/Hagin_Prophecy

Did Kenneth Hagin and Anna Schrader predict William Branham's death in 1964?

In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established. (2 Cor 13:1)

Contents

1 Kenneth Hagin's Account

1.1 The Hagin Prophecy

2 Freda Lindsay's Account
    3 Comments and Questions relating to the Hagin Prophecy
    4 Kenneth Hagin's Account of Anna Schrader's Prophecies

4.1 Comments and Questions relating to the Schrader Prophecies

5 H. Richard Hall
    6 Quotes of William Branham
    7 References
    8 Footnotes

This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity (futility) of their mind, having the understanding darkened...
    (Ephesians 4:17-18)

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly...
    (Psalm 1)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GodismyJudge For This Useful Post:

FireBrand (08-27-2019), Valiant Woman (08-30-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    I don't doubt that Hagin said what he claimed to have said. As I said in my original post about it, I don't think what he said rose to the level of "prophetic". Now, the bible says that we should examine prophecy, even if we are not as important as the person delivering it. If we don't then we get ministers and ministries that are above the Word, considered infallible by their followers. This of course is what what Paul was referring to when he called out carnal Christians for following men.

1 Corinthians 3-4 You are still worldly. For since there is jealousy and quarreling among you, are you not worldly? Are you not acting like mere humans? For when one says, "I follow Paul," and another, "I follow Apollos," are you not mere human beings?

When ministers are elevated to infallible status, sometimes through no fault of their own, people being people and all, wanting a golden calf, well, God just may have to "remove" them.
    Now you're beginning to sound silly. Who is elevating Hagin to infallible status? You inferred that he was lying, and I responded in his defense just as I would any brother or sister in Christ who was being maligned and judged, no matter who they are.

Since you feel like acting like an "fill-in-the-blank...I'll leave you to your folly, because obviously you're confused.

Quote Originally Posted by GodismyJudge View Post
    Found some info...

The Hagin Prophecy
    http://en.believethesign.com/index.php/Hagin_Prophecy

Did Kenneth Hagin and Anna Schrader predict William Branham's death in 1964?

In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established. (2 Cor 13:1)

Contents

1 Kenneth Hagin's Account

1.1 The Hagin Prophecy

2 Freda Lindsay's Account
    3 Comments and Questions relating to the Hagin Prophecy
    4 Kenneth Hagin's Account of Anna Schrader's Prophecies

4.1 Comments and Questions relating to the Schrader Prophecies

5 H. Richard Hall
    6 Quotes of William Branham
    7 References
    8 Footnotes

Enough said. "Let God be true but every man a liar." Really sad some believers feel the need to find fault with God's prophets because of envy and jealousy.

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. John's Avatar
    Enough said. “Let God be true but every man a liar.” Really sad some believers feel the need to find fault with God’s prophets because of envy and jealousy.
    Well, if there's a youtube, that settles the matter. lol

Blog Entries
    I have a lot of family & friends connections to what is known as “Branhamites”. I’ve talked to them for hours about it. Some even attended his funeral.Most do not particularly care for this term. They prefer to be called a messenger. WB grew up in what is known as “2 seed Baptist” which is pretty close to serpent seed. He taught a very dim view of women because of what Eve did in the garden. Early in life he became a Pentecostal oneness. They banned him when he started openly teaching serpent seed. Most do not know he recanted this teaching later on in life but it was really too late as far as his followers. Many had even exalted him to messiah status or the 7th angel in revelation.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pentecali For This Useful Post:

FireBrand (08-30-2019), fuego (08-30-2019), John (08-30-2019)

2 seed baptist??