Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another Jesus - Jeremiah Johnson

Another Jesus - Jeremiah Johnson

...Snagged this from FB.

Jeremiah Johnson
    13 hrs ·

A PROPHETIC VISITATION FROM ANOTHER JESUS 8-13-19

"In several of the books I have authored, I have written in depth concerning the three different visitations I have received from Jesus Christ. Each encounter was terrifying, breathtaking, and life changing. As of result of these visitations, I have defined the true fear of the Lord as beholding pure beauty that makes you tremble.

Last night in a prophetic dream, he appeared to me again... but as I drew closer, I instantly realized it was not him... it was an imposter.

I grabbed him by the throat and said, "Who are you?" With dazzling eyes and a type of glaring seduction that I will never forget, he said, "I'm another Jesus". I immediately let him go and he began to laugh... a bone chilling laugh that went through my spine.

For some reason, I began demanding what his marching orders were. Where was he going and why?

With anger he said, "I can only go where I'm welcome and not where I please because the Son of Man has restrained me."

I said, "Who would ever welcome you into their midst?" He began to laugh again... a deep belly laugh and said, "I'm currently making my way all over the West Coast. Many of the churches there love me. They also love me in the lecture halls of America in the East where they openly debate theology. And most of all, I am readily welcome on many worship teams in America. They just love for me to write the songs and lead the people in worship."

Immediately he vanished and I sat up in my bed.

I'm still processing, but I believe it is time for many of us, though it might be difficult, to start coming to grips with the truth that there could be another Jesus writing many worship songs in America, there is another Jesus walking in our lecture halls at Christian and liberal universities debating theology, and this false Christ is infiltrating West Coast churches like never before and he won't stop until he is exposed, resisted, and cast out.

Remember, this "another Jesus" and spirit CAN ONLY GO where it is WELCOME! The Son of Man has restrained him and he will not enter into places who know and worship the true Jesus of Nazareth! (See the Scripture below)"

-Jeremiah Johnson

2 Corinthians 11:4

"For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the Spirit you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough."

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to A.J. For This Useful Post:

Romans828 (08-14-2019), Smitty (08-17-2019), sojourner (08-16-2019)

So who was that, a demon ? Or just a dream ?

Blog Entries
    I have no problem accepting that because I believe it has happened in the past when a fallen angel masqueraded as Jesus and appeared to Joseph Smith founder of Mormonism.

Since scripture mentions a false Jesus then it is possible

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardinal TT For This Useful Post:

Romans828 (08-14-2019), Smitty (08-17-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal TT View Post
    I have no problem accepting that because I believe it has happened in the past when a fallen angel masqueraded as Jesus and appeared to Joseph Smith founder of Mormonism.

Since scripture mentions a false Jesus then it is possible
    If it was in fact a demon then the demon wouldn't tell him truths, it would try to trick him and he shouldn't listen to it whatever it had to say, much less have everyone else listen to it. If it was God then God wouldn't send a demon so the question then is if it was just a representation. Is there an example of that in the Bible, God not only showing people fallen angels or demons but also having them interact with their representations ? I doubt that, which makes me very skeptical. I'm thinking that it may simply have been a dream that was according to Johnson's own waking thoughts.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel View Post
    If it was in fact a demon then the demon wouldn't tell him truths, it would try to trick him and he shouldn't listen to it whatever it had to say, much less have everyone else listen to it. If it was God then God wouldn't send a demon so the question then is if it was just a representation. Is there an example of that in the Bible, God not only showing people fallen angels or demons but also having them interact with their representations ? I doubt that, which makes me very skeptical. I'm thinking that it may simply have been a dream that was according to Johnson's own waking thoughts.

Without getting into details what he says has happened to others so I'm not surprised - under the anointing you can tell a demon to speak the truth and they will
    Of course they are liars and we are not to converse with them 99.99% of the time but God can allow it to reveal a truth of how demons operate

Jesus under the anointing made the legion tell the truth

Without getting into details what he says has happened to others so I'm not surprised - under the anointing you can tell a demon to speak the truth and they will
    Of course they are liars and we are not to converse with them 99.99% of the time but God can allow it to reveal a truth of how demons operate

Jesus under the anointing made the legion tell the truth
    A whole church was lead astray into new ageism after deciding that demons had useful information and then commanding them in Jesus' name to give up said information. They had been a sound and successful church before that happened.
    Jesus interacted with human beings that had demons and commanded them to give up information in relation to the exorcism but he didn't have a conversation with Satan when Satan showed up to tempt him, rather he simply answered his claims with scripture.

James 4:7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel View Post
    A whole church was lead astray into new ageism after deciding that demons had useful information and then commanding them in Jesus' name to give up said information. They had been a sound and successful church before that happened.
    Jesus interacted with human beings that had demons and commanded them to give up information in relation to the exorcism but he didn't have a conversation with Satan when Satan showed up to tempt him, rather he simply answered his claims with scripture.

James 4:7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Totally different scenario to what I said but continue

Totally different scenario to what I said but continue
    I discussed both possibilities, a demon connected to a human being and a fallen angel or demon without a connection to a physical body in this world. That should cover it. Jesus resisting Satan with scripture isn't different to a believer resisting a demon or a fallen angel trying to have a conversation with him in a dream vision.

I can receive this with no problem whatsoever. Dream, vision, visitation, the message is the same.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

fuego (08-14-2019), Romans828 (08-14-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    I can receive this with no problem whatsoever. Dream, vision, visitation, the message is the same.
    A message from whom ? Maybe the same devil will show up again later and this time he'll tell him something that is slightly skewed. And so on.