Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rod Parsley testimony at Norvel Hayes' memorial service

Blog Entries

Rod Parsley testimony at Norvel Hayes' memorial service

Great testimony of how Rod met Norvel Hayes when he was a young Baptist minister with a small church. A friend of Rod's had told them that his sister could be healed and delivered if they took her to Norvel's meeting. This was 1979. Really worth a listen if you want to be blessed by a powerful testimony. It starts at 1:10:33 and is about 20 minutes long. Novel went to be home with the Lord just last October. Norvel was always my favorite of the faith teachers.
    _________

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fuego For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (08-20-2019), Smitty (08-11-2019), sojourner (08-12-2019), Valiant Woman (08-20-2019)

Blog Entries
    I did not know Bro. Norvel went home. One of my favorite preachers too. I met Bro. Hayes at a Full Gospel Business man's meeting back in the 80's at Lynnwood WA. A short man in stature, but a powder keg of a man as a minister. He did much damage to the kingdom of darkness during his lifetime. He will be missed!
    If you put God First, you have Him at Last.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Smitty For This Useful Post:

FireBrand (08-11-2019), fuego (08-11-2019), Romans828 (08-11-2019), Valiant Woman (08-20-2019)

He was one of the best. He cared about people. He had real compassion. He had a strong vision for evangelism! God give us more men like him to work in the kingdom.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ari For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (08-20-2019), fuego (08-11-2019), Romans828 (08-11-2019), Smitty (08-11-2019), Valiant Woman (08-20-2019)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    I did not know Bro. Norvel went home. One of my favorite preachers too. I met Bro. Hayes at a Full Gospel Business man's meeting back in the 80's at Lynnwood WA. A short man in stature, but a powder keg of a man as a minister. He did much damage to the kingdom of darkness during his lifetime. He will be missed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari View Post
    He was one of the best. He cared about people. He had real compassion. He had a strong vision for evangelism! God give us more men like him to work in the kingdom.
    But did you watch the testimony?

FB, I better get a report from you!

There are 25 views in this thread. I'll assume some have come here more than once. But everybody that came here better have watched it and I want to know what you thought! :)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fuego For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (08-20-2019)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    I saw him many times over the years and had a lot of tape series by him. You could listen to a tape by Norvel on faith and you'd be ready to eat 16 penny nails for breakfast. Best of the faith teachers IMO in really inputting faith when listening to him. Always tons of testimonies to back up his teaching. He prayed for Rod's sister for 2.5 (1.5?) hours until she was delivered, healed and set free. You just don't see believers like that today. Always stayed an 'old timer' in that regard.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fuego For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (08-20-2019), Smitty (08-11-2019), Valiant Woman (08-20-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by fuego View Post

There are 25 views in this thread. I'll assume some have come here more than once. But everybody that came here better have watched it and I want to know what you thought! :)
    When your praise match your prayers, the answer will come.
    https://www.facebook.com/Valiant-Wom...1103844642026/

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Valiant Woman For This Useful Post:

fuego (08-20-2019)

I watched it. I love brother Rob! Great testimony!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ezekiel 33 For This Useful Post:

fuego (08-20-2019)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Valiant Woman View Post
    I guess I'm not gonna get a report.

By the way, did you watch the segment?

Hah, just saw this. Will check in later on

That makes my heart ache way down inside. Thank you for posting this.

Fuego, Bro Hagin’s Understanding The Anointing...do you recall the story where Bro Hagin was with another preacher ministering out of the healing anointing and they spoke in tongues to each other and knew what they were saying, “dip your finger in the palm of my hand and you will minister out of the same anointing I am...”. Do you recall? I’m on vacation away from home or would get the book. I need this.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (08-21-2019)