Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein DEAD of APPARENT suicide!

Exclamation Jeffrey Epstein DEAD of APPARENT suicide!

Jeffrey Epstein, the wealthy financier criminally charged last month with child sex trafficking, has died by suicide, three officials familiar with the matter told NBC News on Saturday morning.

Epstein, 66, hanged himself in Manhattan's Metropolitan Correctional Center, the sources said. He was found at 7:30 a.m. Saturday.

He was transported to federal jail by the FDNY-EMS from the jail to New York Downtown Hospital. When they arrived, Epstein was in cardiac arrest, people familiar with the matter say.

Epstein was being held without bail in the jail since his arrest in early July at an airport in northern New Jersey after arriving there on his private plane on a flight from Paris. He was previously put on suicide watch after he was found semi-conscious on July 23 with marks on his neck on the floor of his jail cell.

Epstein, a one-time friend of Bill Clinton and Donald Trump, was accused of sexually exploiting dozens of underage girls, some of whom were as young as 14.

He was arrested in early July on charges of child sex trafficking and conspiracy to commit child sex trafficking after returning from France to Manhattan on a private plane. He had pleaded not guilty to those charges and was ordered held without bail.

A federal appeals court on Friday unsealed nearly 2,000 pages of documents, including one that contains include one flights records showing that President Donald Trump flew on Epstein's private plane in 1997.

Another document showed that an accuser said Epstein's alleged procurer of underage girls, Ghislaine Maxwell, directed the accuser to have sex with former Senate Majority Leader George Mitchell, a Maine Democrat, former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson and other prominent people.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/10/jeff...g-sources.html

They've finally done it!!
    When your praise match your prayers, the answer will come.
    https://www.facebook.com/Valiant-Wom...1103844642026/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Valiant Woman For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (08-12-2019)

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. John's Avatar
    VW. I know you have experience in these environments. How restrictive is "suicide watch" in a corrections facility?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to John For This Useful Post:

Valiant Woman (08-10-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    VW. I know you have experience in these environments. How restrictive is "suicide watch" in a corrections facility?
    There is NO WAY they couldn't have prevented this. Twenty-four watch means just that! He shouldn't have even had anything that he could use to hang himself. Suicidal inmates are given suicide gowns that makes it impossible to kill themselves. No way was this suicide.

With the supposed "suicide" of Jeffrey Epstein, the Democrats are sure to lose the 2020 Elections. No one of sound, moral mind would vote for them now. Epstein was on 24 hour suicide watch. There is no way I believe he committed suicide. I pray God expose the culprits, and that right soon. smh
    When your praise match your prayers, the answer will come.
    https://www.facebook.com/Valiant-Wom...1103844642026/

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valiant Woman For This Useful Post:

Colonel (08-10-2019), curly sue (08-11-2019), Ezekiel 33 (08-12-2019), Femme* (08-12-2019), John (08-10-2019), krystian (08-10-2019), Romans828 (08-10-2019)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Valiant Woman View Post
    I pray God expose the culprits, and that right soon. smh

Totally agree

All those high up pedophiles need to be exposed big time

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cardinal TT For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (08-12-2019), krystian (08-10-2019), Valiant Woman (08-10-2019)

That's where the domino ended huh ? One can only imagine how high up the next domino tiles are.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Colonel For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (08-12-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant Woman View Post
    There is NO WAY they couldn’t have prevented this. Twenty-four watch means just that! He shouldn’t have even had anything that he could use to hang himself. Suicidal inmates are given suicide gowns that makes it impossible to kill themselves. No way was this suicide.

With the supposed “suicide” of Jeffrey Epstein, the Democrats are sure to lose the 2020 Elections. No one of sound, moral mind would vote for them now. Epstein was on 24 hour suicide watch. There is no way I believe he committed suicide. I pray God expose the culprits, and that right soon. smh
    Unless they manage to blame it on Donald Trump ?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Colonel For This Useful Post:

Lindaeverchanging (08-10-2019)

Blog Entries
    Susan called that one!

Nothing will come of it, he'll commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head before he can turn evidence against Clinton. I've learned over the years that nothing is ever resolved in these cases. A few underlings may go to jail, but the big dogs always get off scot-free.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fuego For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (08-12-2019), Romans828 (08-10-2019), Valiant Woman (08-10-2019)

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. John's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fuego View Post
    Susan called that one!
    yep

https://livingfaithforum.com/showthr...ll=1#post96774

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (08-12-2019), fuego (08-10-2019)

...Attorney General William Barr said in a statement Saturday that he was "appalled" to learn of the death and the Inspector General would open an investigation into the circumstances of his death. The FBI is also investigating.

"Mr. Epstein's death raises serious questions that must be answered," he said. "In addition to the FBI's investigation, I have consulted with the Inspector General who is opening an investigation into the circumstances of Mr. Epstein's death."...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/jeffrey-e...ttan-jail-cell

This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity (futility) of their mind, having the understanding darkened...
    (Ephesians 4:17-18)

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly...
    (Psalm 1)

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GodismyJudge For This Useful Post:

curly sue (08-11-2019), Ezekiel 33 (08-12-2019), Valiant Woman (08-10-2019)

Blog Entries
    I heard Epstein expressed concern to prison authorities that someone was trying to kill him.
    His death has all the hall marks of an inside job (murder) in order to keep Jeffrey Epstein quiet.
    An apparent "suicide" is a favorite means of death that the corrupt elite will use to silence a potential whistleblower from exposing their deeds of darkness.
    In recent days, those close to Epstein claimed he was in good spirits.
    In spite of that claim, some will come to the conclusion that this is nothing more than another successful jail suicide.
    If you believe Epstein killed himself, than I have some ocean front beach property to sell you in Phoenix.
    The FBI has just gotten involved in the Epstein jail suicide.
    They have launched an investigation. Isn't that reassuring!
    I'm sure they will get to the bottom of this!
    If you put God First, you have Him at Last.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Smitty For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (08-12-2019), Romans828 (08-10-2019), Valiant Woman (08-10-2019)