I AM Lord Over All
https://aquillanash.org/i-am-lord-over-all/

"As you lift up your hearts, as you lift your voices, even as you worship Me, I will come unto your life in a new way, in a new glory, in a new strength and in a new power.

I will raise you up if you will only center your focus upon Me. I will exalt you into the heavenly realm of My Spirit. I will open up spiritual revelation; spiritual truth that you have not known before if you will worship Me.

The heavens will be rolled back and you will come unto a realm of My Spirit that no enemy can touch, for there is a path that no fowl knows and the vulture's eye has never seen. I desire to bring My people unto that level and into that path of My Spirit.

This is the hour, this is the day to rejoice in all that I have come to do. Lift Me up. Exalt My name and even the powers of darkness will have to bow because I Am Lord over all. I Am Lord over all," says the Lord.

I AM That I AM
https://aquillanash.org/i-am-that-i-am/

"In trusting you will learn to trust Me more; in trusting you will learn to trust Me more. My people will come to understand I AM that I AM and I am the strength which they need. I am the provision which My people need. I am faith. I am all that you have need of.

And surely as you trust in Me, you will come to understand the greatness of My provision and all that I have come to pour into your lives. You have not yet seen the fullness of all that I have come to do, nor the fullness of My glory, but I will open up the eyes of your understanding and it will seem as though the heavens have been rolled back like a scroll. You will have understanding of the days ahead and the day even in which you now live.

You will come to see that I AM that I AM, and while a world shakes in fear and they tremble at the things that they see coming upon the earth, My people will have peace. My people will have joy. My people will rise up in power and in authority. There is yet a people that is coming forth out of a people and they will praise Me in the midst of these things, and they will magnify me, and they will manifest My glory.

The powers of darkness will tremble, for the thunder of this people goes out. I am speaking into the hearts of My people, and the prophets are crying out in this hour, 'Prepare. Make ready. Make straight the way of the Lord, for He comes.' Surely you will see the manifestation of My power, and it will cause you to stand back in amazement and you will wonder at the things that you see.

You will wonder at the things that you hear in My Spirit. Take it to My Word and if it stands the test of My Word you know that I AM has spoken. So, rise up in this hour. Shake loose from the things that would hold you back. Shake loose from those things that would distract you. Shake loose from that which is not of Me, for this is an hour to trust Me.

This is an hour to run and run swiftly. This is an hour to put Me above all things. This is the hour to come forth in your gifts, in your callings, in the appointed place where I have called you. If you will stand up and be all that I have called you to be , and do the things that I have called you to be , I will make of you that which you have longed to be. Now trust Me in this day," says the Lord.