Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ER Visit-Need Prayer

Thanks for all your prayers ! They have made an otherwise grueling week much easier. My wife has breast cancer for sure. The diagnostic test results are not in as to what stage it is and what kind of treatments should be started. If you would, please pray for doctors to have wisdom to administer the most effective treatments and for them to have no ill effects on my wife. I also need continued favor for my FMLA work requested time off for these treatments. I delivered paperwork to the oncologist Friday. There is a 15 day window on when this must be turned in to employer or third party administrator. Again, thanks for any and all of your prayers. There is such preciousness that I have felt from these prayers and the results they are bringing....Rich
    www.revivalnetcenter.com

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LionHeart For This Useful Post:

Cardinal TT (08-10-2019), FaithfulOne (08-14-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by LionHeart View Post
    Thanks for all your prayers ! They have made an otherwise grueling week much easier. My wife has breast cancer for sure. The diagnostic test results are not in as to what stage it is and what kind of treatments should be started. If you would, please pray for doctors to have wisdom to administer the most effective treatments and for them to have no ill effects on my wife. I also need continued favor for my FMLA work requested time off for these treatments. I delivered paperwork to the oncologist Friday. There is a 15 day window on when this must be turned in to employer or third party administrator. Again, thanks for any and all of your prayers. There is such preciousness that I have felt from these prayers and the results they are bringing....Rich

So sorry to hear that! Will continue to pray.

Please, before going into treatment, seek out the documentary series The Truth About Cancer. So much can be done besides chemo.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to A.J. For This Useful Post:

LionHeart (08-11-2019)

Resident Chocolate Monster Lista's Avatar
    Praying for y'all.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lista For This Useful Post:

LionHeart (08-11-2019)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sojourner For This Useful Post:

LionHeart (08-12-2019)

Been praying

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cardinal TT For This Useful Post:

LionHeart (08-12-2019)

Praying Lionheart.