Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transgender complains feminine hygiene products are too female oriented

I want to see him have a baby.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (08-06-2019), Romans828 (08-06-2019), Valiant Woman (08-07-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant Woman View Post
    Shaking my head. Lunacy gone to seed. If he gets impregnated by a man, the "old-fashioned" way. Maybe I'll believe he's really a woman. Until then, He need to be quiet and have several seats.

Attachment 5204
    This stuff can be confusing... this article is about a woman who transitioned into a man... has not had the surgery to remove the uterus, etc. and create the male appendage.... She/he had a change in testosterone medications and suddenly had a period again... and is traumatized by it...

However, I've also read about men transitioning to women longing and pretending to have a period, I suppose because they see it as part of the female experience, truly what it means to be female... That being said, if they had ANY idea how annoying it is to menstruate every month, how awful one can feel and how expensive it is, maybe they would see it differently... Most women I know are relieved to either have a hysterectomy or start menopause.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to A.J. For This Useful Post:

Romans828 (08-06-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    I want to see him have a baby.

Maybe Alice can straighten her out!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    This stuff can be confusing... this article is about a woman who transitioned into a man... has not had the surgery to remove the uterus, etc. and create the male appendage.... She/he had a change in testosterone medications and suddenly had a period again... and is traumatized by it...

However, I've also read about men transitioning to women longing and pretending to have a period, I suppose because they see it as part of the female experience, truly what it means to be female... That being said, if they had ANY idea how annoying it is to menstruate every month, how awful one can feel and how expensive it is, maybe they would see it differently... Most women I know are relieved to either have a hysterectomy or start menopause.
    Oh! I thought it was about a man transitioning into a woman. Hmm?

Never mind.
    When your praise match your prayers, the answer will come.
    https://www.facebook.com/Valiant-Wom...1103844642026/

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Valiant Woman For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (08-08-2019)

Maybe not messing with "mother nature" would be a idea.....................

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lindaeverchanging For This Useful Post:

curly sue (08-11-2019), Ezekiel 33 (08-12-2019), Romans828 (08-10-2019)