Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Trump Isnt "Presidential" Enough For You??

Quote Originally Posted by fuego View Post
    But just reporting what he said. Just the messenger.
    I understand.

I've heard prophecies that say the opposite. I believe if it does happen, it will be after the Rapture.
    When your praise match your prayers, the answer will come.
    https://www.facebook.com/Valiant-Wom...1103844642026/

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. John's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bookman View Post
    Yes. Sometimes that certain task is to bring judgement. And we're ripe for it. I hope you're right and that his presidency helps turn the country around, but I remain unconvinced....for now.
    Judgement in the sense of general, end of days judgement or something more specific?

1 Timothy 1:8-10 We know that the law is good if one uses it properly. We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers, for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine.

I definitely see a spiritual component to Trump but I definitely don't see him as a judgement. I do see him as one who is ushering in, being used to bring judgement for those deserving of it.

along the lines of:

Romans 13:1 Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God.

The reason I don't see Trump as ushering the final end of days judgement is pretty simple.

1 Peter 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

Trump Isnt “Presidential” Enough For You??-fireshot-capture-003-rodney-howard-browne-twitter_-_there-religious-leaders-funded-_-jpg

That will get cleaned out first.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to John For This Useful Post:

Valiant Woman (08-10-2019)

Pres Trump is judgement for the moonbat liberals.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

fuego (08-08-2019), John (08-09-2019), Valiant Woman (08-10-2019)

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. John's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    Pres Trump is judgement for the moonbat liberals.
    Yep. That's the short version, the law is for lawbreakers.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to John For This Useful Post:

FireBrand (08-09-2019)