Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bachelorette sends contestant home after sex before marriage spat spills into Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by victoryword View Post
    This is definitely a different generation I think. I knew that sex before marriage was wrong before I became a Christian. It was my immorality that the devil used to keep me from committing to Christ as I kept saying I need to straighten myself out before I get saved. Thankfully I learned later that one needs to get saved and then God will give you the power to stop sinning.

Yet many so-called Christians in this current generation believe that sleeping around is no biggee because "Jesus still loves me." Worse of all, these people broadcast this stuff on TV before the whole world of people who watch this garbage. Absolutely no shame or conviction.

You can tell when people who claim to be Christians do not read their Bibles or take God's Word seriously.
    You and I along with most of our generation (I dare say) have been there and in agreement with your statements. The alarming thing is watching unsaved christians moving in with each other as boldly as getting a Big Mac and fries. How does this happen? Zero accountability from cowardly and/or unsaved leadership in dead churches. These receive affirmation from TV and social media. They scream “dont judge me”.
    Media? How about The Voice where they parade gifted read:anointed worship leader contestants that are openly homosexual.

***sigh***

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

A.J. (07-20-2019), Valiant Woman (07-21-2019)

Blog Entries
    Does Jesus Still Love You If You Have Sex Out of Wedlock?
    Michael Brown

https://askdrbrown.org/library/does-...ex-out-wedlock

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fuego For This Useful Post:

A.J. (07-20-2019)