Out of Zion There Will Come Forth Praise
https://aquillanash.org/out-of-zion-...-forth-praise/

The Lord would declare, "Out of Zion there will come forth praise, there will come forth worship. It is a day of worship. It is a day of praise, for the things that I have done and for the things that I will yet do in and through you. It will cause you to fall on your knees and to worship, and to give glory, and to give praise unto My name, for I am a God that requires your allegiance. I require your submission. I require of you that I would be first in your life.

As you press into the things of the Kingdom, as you cease to look back to yesterday, the problems and the cares of the past, yes, and even the sins of yesterday, and you press forward, knowing that in Me there is forgiveness and there is cleansing from all sin, from all failures, from all the things that have held you down.

Press in to Me. Worship Me. Become that worshipper your heart cries out to be, because I have instilled in every man and every woman a heart to worship. And those who will yield and submit to that worship, I will lift them up in Zion. I will cause their names to even be before Me day and night. I will cause the evil ones to move back from your life and I will cause you to enter into glories that you have not yet experienced.

It is a day of My glory, and My glory is being revealed in the earth, and My glory is being made manifest. The hearts that are crying out, they will receive of it. Those who search for Me with all of their heart, I will be found of them. Choose you this day and enter into the good things that I have set before you, and I will be first in your life, and I will be foremost, and you will see the richness of the reward that I have for you."

I Inhabit The Praise Of My People
https://aquillanash.org/i-inhabit-th...-of-my-people/

"Out of praise and thanksgiving, out of praise and thanksgiving My Spirit will ring forth.

Out of the midst of a people who declares My name, who lifts Me up, there will be rejoicing and there will be praise.

There will be a manifestation of My Spirit, and My power, and My glory, for it is in the midst of praise that My Spirit has liberty. It is in the midst of praise that the manifestation of My glory is brought forth.

Praise Me, My people, praise Me. Praise Me, for in praising you will be liberated. In praising you will have joy. In praising you will find peace. In praising you will find healing. In praising you will find provision, for I have said it is out of the midst of praise that My manifestations will come forth.

You will see My promises made manifest in your life as you praise Me. So, praise Me in Zion. Praise Me in the Holy Place. Praise Me in the sanctuary. Praise Me in the earth, for I inhabit the praise of My people."