Thread: Marianne Williamson during the democratic debate

Marianne Williamson during the democratic debate

I missed the first round of the dem debates and didn't realize that she was in the running. She started out in Detroit in the 90s as the pastor of a local new age Unity Church.

For those not familiar with her she's now a best selling author and guru/spiritual advisor to the stars including Oprah.

A lot of people loved her responses even though she basically said that plans to solve certain issues weren't important.

did you see the Rep guy who suggested folks send her $1.00 to keep her in the running?
    I was rolling

Quote Originally Posted by Femme* View Post
    did you see the Rep guy who suggested folks send her $1.00 to keep her in the running?
    I was rolling
    Yeah, they better be careful with that! The Democratic party pretty much did the same thing with Trump when he was running!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Susan For This Useful Post:

Femme* (07-02-2019)

She said that plans to solve certain issues were not important? Hah! She will fit right in. Moonbat liberals only want to solve the Trump issue.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (07-02-2019)