Thread: CNN Interview With Trump Rape Accuser Goes Off The Rails

CNN Interview With Trump Rape Accuser Goes Off The Rails

-On Monday morning, CNN's "New Day" anchor Alisyn Camerota interviewed Elle magazine advice columnist E. Jean Carroll —and it was a doozy.

Carroll, who claims in her new book that President Donald Trump attempted to sexually assault her in a Bergdorf Goodman dressing room more than two decades ago, changed her rationale for not pressing charges against Trump and stumbled over answers in a disaster interview with CNN's Alisyn Camerota Monday.

President Trump has vehemently denied the accusations, claims he doesn't know Carroll, and has publicly thanked Bergdorf Goodman for "confirming they have no video footage of any such incident."

In the first part of the interview, Carroll detailed the alleged rape, telling Camerota, "When we walked into the lingerie department there was nobody there, which is strange. It was in the evening, so — and on the counter were three really fancy boxes and a see-through bodysuit. He walked right to the bodysuit and snatched it up and said, 'Go put this on.' Now, that struck me as so funny because here I am, a 52 — I am not going to put — my idea was — I said, 'No, you put it on.' And he said, 'No, it looks like it fits you.' I said, 'No, it goes with your eyes.' So I am spinning a comedy scene in my head."

"Of course, banter back and forth. I get it," Camerota added...

...It's in the last portion of the interview, though, that things got really wild.

Carroll stumbled over her thoughts, talked about putting Trump in her book, and theorized about other women who have come forward with sexual assault allegations. She also seemed to claim that she has received threats of harm — and even death — for coming forward.

At one point, the interview became so difficult to manage, Camerota began asking prying questions.

"Now, today, what do you want to say to Donald Trump?" asked Camerota.

"That terrifies me that you said that. That is — that is —," stumbled Carroll.

"At the thought of confronting him?" asked the CNN anchor.

"No," Carroll answered. "I — you know, you just stunned me by saying that. It terrifies me, although I think I could — I think — yes."

"You think that you could confront him now? I mean, what part scares you?" Camerota followed-up.

"Well, will you go with me, Alisyn? Seriously," said Carroll. "You know, listen, that is a — that is a terrible situation. Even a question just terrifies me. Look at me, I can hardly talk now that you said that."

"What part?" Camerota asked. "What part terrifies you?"

"Well, it puts — it reveals to me what I'm in the middle of doing, is what it does. That's — you made it very clear what I'm in the midst of doing and —."

"And you thought when you included those 11 pages in the book that it wouldn't get this amount of attention?" pressed Camerota. "Why?"

"He was only one of 21 hideous men, you know," the Elle columnist said...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/48789...-prestigiacomo

Bizarre indeed! Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs for sure!
    When your praise match your prayers, the answer will come.
    https://www.facebook.com/Valiant-Wom...1103844642026/

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Valiant Woman For This Useful Post:

Lindaeverchanging (06-25-2019)

I'm sorry but I don't think you could find 21 men who would consider her as even being attractive in personality or appearance. And the man who has given us the most beautiful first lady ever would go after her? ME NOT THINK SO!

she seems very strange.

and not in a good way.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Femme* For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (06-26-2019)

Given that Trump openly bragged about grabbing women by their private parts, the accusation is completely believable. But, of course, that doesn't make it true.

Blog Entries
    Apparently at the end of an interview with CNN's Anderson Cooper she said "rape is sexy..." and the quickly cut away and cut it out when they released the video.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...alls-rape-sexy

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fuego For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (06-26-2019), Valiant Woman (06-25-2019)

she said she thought that people think rape is sexy.

He sputtered a bit and went to cut away.. he said something about when they came back and she said he was very interesting to talk to.
    More sputtering from him.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Femme* For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (06-26-2019), fuego (06-26-2019)

Blog Entries
    Wackjob Trump Accuser’s Rape Story Falls Apart After ‘Law & Order’ Episode Surfaces

http://us24news.com/wackjob-trump-ac...sode-surfaces/

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fuego For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (07-02-2019)