Thread: 7 bikers killed in wreck

Blog Entries

7 bikers killed in wreck

Seven motorcycle riders were killed when a truck plowed into them.
    How tragic for this to happen. Apparently, the dead were marine veterans. Very sad!
    I was at a men's prayer breakfast two weeks ago, and they announced a motorcycle ride
    for the men's group in August. They said you have a couple of months to get your endorsement if
    you want to ride with us. And there is a local bike dealership that rents Harley Davidsons in Everett.
    I was considering doing both of these requirements so I could go on the trip.
    But now I am doubting I will follow through and go.
    Not only because of bodily harm if you are hit on a bike, but I don't have a lot of experience
    riding a large bike on the road anyway. They encouraged two bring the wife's to ride on the back.
    I asked my wife if I went would you ride with me?
    She said I was crazy to go myself, and I was nuts even asking her to ride on the back of a Harley with me.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/7-...cid=spartanntp
    If you put God First, you have Him at Last.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Smitty For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (06-24-2019)

Blog Entries
    That's crazy. I wonder how so many of the bikers got caught up in that. It doesn't say, but I hope he didn't purposely mow them down.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fuego For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (06-24-2019)

I have no words for such a tragedy.
    When your praise match your prayers, the answer will come.
    https://www.facebook.com/Valiant-Wom...1103844642026/

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Valiant Woman For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (06-24-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    Seven motorcycle riders were killed when a truck plowed into them.
    How tragic for this to happen. Apparently, the dead were marine veterans. Very sad!
    I was at a men's prayer breakfast two weeks ago, and they announced a motorcycle ride
    for the men's group in August. They said you have a couple of months to get your endorsement if
    you want to ride with us. And there is a local bike dealership that rents Harley Davidsons in Everett.
    I was considering doing both of these requirements so I could go on the trip.
    But now I am doubting I will follow through and go.
    Not only because of bodily harm if you are hit on a bike, but I don't have a lot of experience
    riding a large bike on the road anyway. They encouraged two bring the wife's to ride on the back.
    I asked my wife if I went would you ride with me?
    She said I was crazy to go myself, and I was nuts even asking her to ride on the back of a Harley with me.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/7-...cid=spartanntp
    I sold mine a couple years ago and thought maybe I would get another when I retire. Not too sure now. Too many people texting while driving and all the other distractions. Now I'm thinking I might get an old Chevy truck to cruise in when I retire. Much safer!

7 bikers killed in wreck-chevrolet-c20-pickup-1963-blue-jpg 7 bikers killed in wreck-chevy-truck-jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel 33 View Post
    I sold mine a couple years ago and thought maybe I would get another when I retire. Not too sure now. Too many people texting while driving and all the other distractions. Now I'm thinking I might get an old Chevy truck to cruise in when I retire. Much safer!

7 bikers killed in wreck-chevrolet-c20-pickup-1963-blue-jpg 7 bikers killed in wreck-chevy-truck-jpg
    Much safer and totally cool.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (06-24-2019)