Thread: Hey Fuego, Your "Favorite" Day....

Hey Fuego, Your "Favorite" Day....

I recall through the years we share a bit of sadness on this day. From here on, until Christmas time, the sunlight hours get shorter. Happy first day of Summer.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

A.J. (06-21-2019), Ezekiel 33 (06-24-2019)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    I recall through the years we share a bit of sadness on this day. From here on, until Christmas time, the sunlight hours get shorter. Happy first day of Summer.
    I didn't realize it was that day! I hand't even thought about it. They days are getting shorter!!! Hey Fuego, Your “Favorite” Day....-default_reaction-gif

From the title I thought it was going to be about fish taco friday and thought you had finally eaten one.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fuego For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (06-24-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by fuego View Post
    I didn't realize it was that day! I hand't even thought about it. They days are getting shorter!!! Hey Fuego, Your “Favorite” Day....-default_reaction-gif

From the title I thought it was going to be about fish taco friday and thought you had finally eaten one.
    Hmmmmmmm