Thread: Tent Revival

Tent Revival

A neighboring town AoG is having a tent revival this coming weekend. I have been invited to preach the gospel and provide worship music Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. Please pray for a mighty move of God to hit this meeting.

God was already speaking some things to me for a message before I even knew they were having this. He is so faithful!!!

Praying for salvation, healing, deliverance, HS Baptisms, and whatever else the Lord deems fitting to set the captives free!!!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ezekiel 33 For This Useful Post:

Colonel (06-17-2019), FireBrand (06-17-2019), fuego (06-17-2019), GodismyJudge (06-17-2019), sojourner (06-21-2019)

Blog Entries
    Sweet! And praying. :)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fuego For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (06-19-2019)

Preaching a tent revival? It doesnt get much better than that. God be with you!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (06-19-2019)

It's been a busy week. Yesterday I took half a day off from work to go set up our gear at the tent. Then we had a nice long time of worship/practice/sound checks. I am anticipating prisoners to be set free tonight!!!

Went home to an excited Mrs. Zeke yesterday who is re-reading God Chasers. She said "You have to read this chapter before you preach tomorrow. It confirms the things we have been talking about". I read it last night, chapter 4. Very powerful to me.

I am eagerly praying for and anticipating a strong move of God this weekend and souls set free from every bondage that holds them captive.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ezekiel 33 For This Useful Post:

FireBrand (06-21-2019)

WOW! Just clicked on a random Todd White message that I had not watched yet while I was working in my shop. Total confirmation of what God gave me for a word tonight! I am excited!

Tent meeting was awesome! Thanks for all your prayers. Baptized 4 the first night and 2 the second. Didn't do any Sunday night. Was a beautiful time of refreshing. The Teen Challenge guys gave awesome testimonies of God's love and power yesterday. Praying that embers go out to each congregation that had members present.
    I know I needed it! Looking forward to doing more of these!!!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ezekiel 33 For This Useful Post:

Colonel (06-24-2019), fuego (06-24-2019), sojourner (06-25-2019)

Well done! I pray you have many more in the near future!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (06-24-2019)

Here are some of the pics of me baptizing our bass player and a sister who came forward. Also, Pastor Terry baptizing a young man and one of his congregants.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    Well done! I pray you have many more in the near future!
    That is my heart brother! I would love to just travel around and do this. Both the worship and the preaching felt so much more powerful than in an average Sunday service.

They asked me if we would do some more and I said absolutely! God is so awesome!!!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ezekiel 33 For This Useful Post:

Cardinal TT (06-24-2019), FireBrand (06-24-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel 33 View Post
    That is my heart brother! I would love to just travel around and do this. Both the worship and the preaching felt so much more powerful than in an average Sunday service.

They asked me if we would do some more and I said absolutely! God is so awesome!!!
    I know that feeling of increased anointing. Or do what I did for 2 years, “pastor” a backslidden country club church.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (06-26-2019)