Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inner Healing

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ezekiel 33 For This Useful Post:

curly sue (06-14-2019)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ezekiel 33 For This Useful Post:

curly sue (06-14-2019), Highly Favoured (07-09-2019)

Depends on the definition of "inner healing". Does that include the clinically insane ? I've ministered to people with mental problems and seen them get completely healed several times, including during the last two weeks. To the point where getting used to the new state of the mind became a task in and of itself. As opposed to many physical conditions, mental problems can be medicated or applied therapy to but can typically not be fundamentally straightened out. People are in need of healing for mental problems as much as ever before.

That said, "inner healing" can become a substitute where renewing the mind, consecrating the heart and crucifying the flesh are the correct remedies. Just like some people try deliverance when those things should have been applied instead.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Colonel For This Useful Post:

curly sue (06-14-2019), Ezekiel 33 (06-17-2019)

Good stuff!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bookman For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (06-17-2019)

We have a local church that goes whole hog into SOZO inner healing. They require anyone wanting ministry in their church to attend a sozo session annually.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (06-17-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    We have a local church that goes whole hog into SOZO inner healing. They require anyone wanting ministry in their church to attend a sozo session annually.
    God healed my emotions very powerfully at one time and noone was ministering to me. But I'm sure that some have an over emphasis on inner healing. There's very little on that in the Bible and much more on the other things that I mentioned.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Colonel For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (06-17-2019), FireBrand (06-14-2019)

I watched both videos. Very good!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to curly sue For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (06-17-2019)

We have a lady that went to a conference to be prayed over for inner healing. The lady ministering laid hands on her and she got the whole truckload. Healed of hurt from abuse, anger, and came away baptized in the Holy Spirit and speaking in tongues. The need for inner healing is common but some in the sozo circles are a bit zealous in thinking everybody needs it.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (06-17-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    We have a lady that went to a conference to be prayed over for inner healing. The lady ministering laid hands on her and she got the whole truckload. Healed of hurt from abuse, anger, and came away baptized in the Holy Spirit and speaking in tongues. The need for inner healing is common but some in the sozo circles are a bit zealous in thinking everybody needs it.
    Having watched many of his videos I'm thinking that God worked on Todd White in powerful ways when he was a newly saved and from an identity perspective. To Todd White it may not resemble what others describe as "inner healing" though it may well have amounted to much of the same. I like his perspective, I believe that the best way is to base our walk on our identity in Christ and to connect everything to developing what He has provided for us through getting into the Word, communion with the Holy Spirit, renewing the mind and so on. Healing including of the mind and soul fits best into that process. The person I ministered to a week ago was very much able to connect the dots in terms of that process. It also involved the prophetic which added direction forwards in the process. A few hours of talking but also a minute or so of ministering the healing power of God. Which worked instantaneously, within that time frame.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Colonel For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (06-17-2019)

I watched the videos through now and in general he's attempting to cut the slack and get down to where the transforming power of God works in a more uncomplicated manner. Which is a good thing but it could well be that he's going too far.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Colonel For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (06-17-2019), FireBrand (06-14-2019)