Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What the Lord is Saying Today by Ras Robinson!

July 13, 2019. There is something you have suspected and now you know for sure this is true. You have a choice to receive what you now know or wonder for a long time what you should do. In the long run you will need to receive the new facts, so go ahead and receive as quickly as you can. You have thought ahead of time this will make a big problem. It won't if you walk in the Spirit.

Romans 8:12-14 (NASB) "for if you are living according to the flesh, you must die; but if by the Spirit you are putting to death the deeds of the body, you will live. For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God." Bev Robinson

-------------------------------------

July 13, 2019. With the bustle of everything taking place around you, don't forget to stop every now and then to take pause with life. Some people get so busy with life that they almost forget to breathe. Don't let this be an awkward moment in your daily proceedings. Incorporate a gap, so to speak, no matter what the circumstance necessitates. Consider it a reflection point with your time. Value yourself enough to take small recesses from the daily grind.

Psalm 3:8 (TPT) "My true hero comes to my rescue, for the Lord alone is my Savior. What a feast of favor and bliss he gives his people! Pause in his presence." Kevin Robinson

July, 13, 2019. You have been paralyzed by fear. You may not know that, but you have. Fear has caused you to hesitate when you begin to act on My Word. I have set you free from fear. Receive the gift of faith from My Spirit who dwells in you. Draw on the strength and direction that comes when your faith and your love for Me drives fear away. Fear cannot stay where faith is present. Come, abide in Me!

1 John 4:18 (NASB) "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love." Jonas Bohlin

MarieAnne...Head Smilie Catcher

Zephaniah 3:17

The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.

July 15, 2019. Adjust your sights to see God's vision as your ultimate goal in life. Inquire of His reasons and logic so you can follow Him accurately. He promises a great reward for obedience. In fact, obedience is better than sacrifice. In the end, God will get the glory and you will be lifted up in ways you cannot yet imagine. As His child, you will have His favor and inheritance. His promises are as if you could see them written in His law.

2 Corinthians 1:20 (NIV) "For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God." Ras Robinson

July 15, 2019. Some have the mindset that I will move the same way as I did once before. They try to recreate the same atmosphere that was present when it happened. Know this, I move as I please and in the way that is best. Keep yourself free from trying to box Me in. My days of being contained in the Ark of the Covenant, are long gone. Prepare your heart and mind to receive something new from Me.

Lamentations 3:22 (NASB) "The Lord's lovingkindnesses indeed never cease, for His compassions never fail." Kevin Robinson

July 15, 2019. Be sure your actions and words are lining up with your impetus of faith. Are you trusting in the outcome or are you trusting in Me? Your actions will be a direct result of your thoughts and intentions. If your words and actions are not lining up with your faith, then a deeper and more internal work must be done. Go into prayer and resolve this issue in the depths of your soul.

Luke 12:25-26 (NASB) "And which of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life's span? If then you cannot do even a very little thing, why do you worry about other matters?" Robin Robinson Bohlin

The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.

July 16, 2019. There is something you have wanted for a long time. You operated first in faith and you continue to operate in faith. What is ahead is better than you have imagined. It has been there all along, but at the right time will be discovered. It pleases Me that your faith has not lagged or diminished. You have operated like this in other instances. The more you have exercised your faith, the more blessings have openly resulted.

Hebrews 11:6 (NKJV) "But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." Bev Robinson

July 16, 2019. Check your motives at the doorway of opportunity. When assisting others, do your best to serve one another with pure and undefiled intentions. It is easy to get caught up in the "what is in it for me" mindset. The ministry of helps is a wide pathway. People can assist others in a vast array of many resources. See to it that I am the one being exalted in your ways and means of practically serving others.

Galatians 5:13 (NASB) "For you were called to freedom, brethren; only do not turn your freedom into an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another." Kevin Robinson

July 16, 2019. I am the Creator. I created faith for you in order that you may live your life trusting Me for all you need, both seen and unseen. Not only did I author faith, but I have finished it. When you trust me for the seen and unseen, you allow Me to move on your behalf to bring about the promises for which you have believed Me. I will not fail you. I am the author and the finisher!

Hebrews 12:2 (KJV) "Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God." Jonas Bohlin