Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: update on MarieAnne!

update on MarieAnne!

Most of you see me on Facebook. I am doing ok. a bit on the crunchy side with the RA but good all the same. Have thought a lot about you guys and decided i hadda amble my old self over here.
    we did some logging last year so we have a bit of wiggle room in finances. not a lot but enough for roof and windows and all of that.
    still making hats and posting smilies and consuming way too much mochas. love you guys and miss ya.
    MarieAnne...Head Smilie Catcher

Zephaniah 3:17

The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing."

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MarieAnne For This Useful Post:

Bookman (06-12-2019), Cardinal TT (06-12-2019), curly sue (06-12-2019), Ezekiel 33 (06-12-2019), Femme* (06-13-2019), FireBrand (06-11-2019), Highly Favoured (06-12-2019), Nikos (06-12-2019), Romans828 (06-12-2019), sojourner (06-11-2019)

Hi MarieAnne!!! So good to see you and Welcome back!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MarieAnne View Post
    Most of you see me on Facebook. I am doing ok. a bit on the crunchy side with the RA but good all the same. Have thought a lot about you guys and decided i hadda amble my old self over here.
    we did some logging last year so we have a bit of wiggle room in finances. not a lot but enough for roof and windows and all of that.
    still making hats and posting smilies and consuming way too much mochas. love you guys and miss ya.

Hey MA.

Got any pics of your new hat and scarf creations?

Good to see you!

Blog Entries
    Come on back. Great to hear from you.

Uh Krys...will dig some up. If any of you want one...just scream!
    T has been a while and have lost track of old friends which i am correcting!

The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing."

I'm happy to see you here!

Right back at ya Lady! We have been having weather in the 80's and in soggy Pacific Northwest that is weird. And my body is rejecting this weather!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MarieAnne For This Useful Post:

Femme* (06-13-2019)