Thread: A New Day Is Breaking

A New Day Is Breaking

A New Day Is Breaking
    https://aquillanash.org/a-new-day-is-breaking/

"For a new day has dawned, declares the Lord. A new day is breaking. Strongholds are coming down. Images of men are being brought down in this hour that the strength of the risen Christ might arise, that the power and the manifestation of My glory can be seen clearly.

Even in this hour as you seek Me and as you listen, I will open up truths that you have never known. I will open up avenues that you have not walked in. I will cause an anointing to be a fresh anointing, for I have anointed you once but I will yet anoint you again.

And in this anointing you will see the power and the glory and the manifestation of My Spirit break upon you, and it will run down upon you even as the anointing was poured upon Aaron's head and it did run down upon his beard, and even the skirts of his garment until he was totally clothed with the anointing of My Spirit. I will totally clothe My people in this hour that seek Me. I will clothe you until there is not that which is of man that can be recognized but that which is of My Spirit can be seen clearly.

Too long man has had the glory, and for too long they have looked upon man and set man high. But in this hour yea, even the images of men are being brought down that the Christ might be lifted up and that I might reign.

Trust Me in this hour, for it is a new way. You have not gone this way before. Keep a guard over your steps. Keep a guard over your lips. Keep a guard over your life. Let the Holy Spirit be your portion, for this is your hour; it is your day.

It is a new dawning and it is a new breaking forth, and you will know, and you will recognize that I am doing something in you. You will recognize that I am moving you from one level unto a higher level. If you will trust Me, if you will refuse to be drawn aside with the cares and the things of this life I will elevate you. I will elevate you to high places.

I will make of you that which I designed you to be. There are many that have waited, and waited, and waited, and many have said, 'How long Lord?' But I say, I am working in you to bring forth My plan and My purpose, and I must work that work that can only be brought about by My Spirit. If you will trust Me I will do in you a new thing," says the Lord.

This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity (futility) of their mind, having the understanding darkened...
    (Ephesians 4:17-18)

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly...
    (Psalm 1)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GodismyJudge For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (05-30-2019), FireBrand (05-28-2019)