Thread: Fish taco friday!!!

Blog Entries

Fish taco friday!!!

I forgot to post this on Friday. Fish Taco Friday in Venice FL at the Lucky Dog Diner.

And for any of you that like fish go "ewwww" (you know who you are) if you tried it you'd love it. I'm not that much of a fish eater but I love these. So if you love fish already you'll really love them.

Fish taco friday!!!-img_0079-jpg

Fish taco friday!!!-img_0081-jpg

Never cared to try them but those pics could tempt me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    Never cared to try them but those pics could tempt me.
    Trust me from a person who rarely eats fish. You'll love them if you get the right ones. They have to have a sauce like that pink stuff on them though. I got some good ones at a BBQ restaurant back home but they didn't have any sauce, just slaw. Gotta have some kind of sauce.

Quote Originally Posted by fuego View Post
    Trust me from a person who rarely eats fish. You'll love them if you get the right ones. They have to have a sauce like that pink stuff on them though. I got some good ones at a BBQ restaurant back home but they didn't have any sauce, just slaw. Gotta have some kind of sauce.
    My wife is like Mikey so maybe I’ll have her try one and get a bite from hers.