Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Did You Poke the Frog?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by krystian View Post
    You could change one word and it would be true too...

What is there about a whiny liberal acting like a baby that causes us to get satisfaction when his whiny situation goes worse.
    I actually thought about that and was gonna edit my remark to include something like that and I forgot. lol.

Blog Entries
    It would have really been funny if it had landed in his mouth.

If nothing else I don't think he's going to be poking any more frogs.

If nothing else I don't think he's going to be poking any more frogs.
    As much as I laughed at this, it could have been me when walking out of Manthei's Mill Pond (great fishing) with bloodsuckers all over my legs. It's no wonder they still creep me out. My dad said I was pretty "upset" over it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    As much as I laughed at this, it could have been me when walking out of Manthei’s Mill Pond (great fishing) with bloodsuckers all over my legs. It’s no wonder they still creep me out. My dad said I was pretty “upset” over it.
    Hey, bloodsuckers are a completely different category. I might act like that kid NOW if I had a leg full of blood suckers.

Quote Originally Posted by fuego View Post
    Hey, bloodsuckers are a completely different category. I might act like that kid NOW if I had a leg full of blood suckers.
    Salt shaker NOW!!!!!

As much as I laughed at this, it could have been me when walking out of Manthei's Mill Pond (great fishing) with bloodsuckers all over my legs...
    Quote Originally Posted by fuego View Post
    No kidding! Many years ago while camping at Indian River up north near Firebrand I was wading in the water and when I came out I noticed some 'sea weed' on my leg. I tried to brush it away and when it didn't go I took a closer look and realized what it was.

I know there are certain way you're supposed to remove them but I freaked and clawed that sucker off!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to krystian For This Useful Post:

fuego (05-24-2019)

No kidding! Many years ago while camping at Indian River up north near Firebrand I was wading in the water and when I came out I noticed some 'sea weed' on my leg. I tried to brush it away and when it didn't go I took a closer look and realized what it was.

I know there are certain way you're supposed to remove them but I freaked and clawed that sucker off!
    How long were you in the water? The longer they are on the more attached they get.

How long were you in the water? The longer they are on the more attached they get.
    Thankfully not long...maybe 10 or 15 minutes.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to krystian For This Useful Post:

FireBrand (05-28-2019)