Thread: Our Cross Country Trip

Our Cross Country Trip

It's been suggested that I start a running thread about my travels. My wife and I bought an RV and are taking a three month cross country trip. We left a couple of weeks ago, but spent one week of that time at a conference. We're seriously on the road now and are approaching Southern California, then into Arizona and points east. (Sorry Trudie, we're skipping the entire LA area). We will go East as far as South Carolina, then up the coast and then west to Minnesota where my wife will attend a quilters retreat and I'll teach at a writers conference. Then HOME!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bookman For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (05-06-2019), Femme* (05-19-2019), Lindaeverchanging (04-19-2019)

How exciting! Don't forget to post pics! :)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krystian For This Useful Post:

Bookman (04-19-2019), Ezekiel 33 (05-06-2019)

Just love touring with an RV/Camper. Post pics!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

Bookman (04-19-2019), Ezekiel 33 (05-06-2019)

Be sure to see Sedona!

I haven't kept up with this much because I take pictures with my iPad and post them on Facebook. Some of you see them there. I don't know how to post pictures from my iPad here. And, to be honest, how many of you are interested in seeing the graves of Alex "Roots" Haley's wife and character actress Elizabeth Patterson (Mrs. Trumbull on I Love Lucy). We are now in Tennessee, heading toward Kentucky, Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, and Minnesota. God is with us.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bookman For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (05-06-2019), FireBrand (05-06-2019), Lindaeverchanging (05-05-2019), sojourner (05-06-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Bookman View Post
    ... how many of you are interested in seeing the graves of Alex "Roots" Haley's wife and character actress Elizabeth Patterson (Mrs. Trumbull on I Love Lucy). We are now in Tennessee, heading toward Kentucky, Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, and Minnesota. God is with us.
    I saw those pics on your page and thought they were pretty cool. What parts of Michigan are you visiting?

Quote Originally Posted by krystian View Post
    I saw those pics on your page and thought they were pretty cool. What parts of Michigan are you visiting?
    We were near Grand Rapids yesterday. For the next three days we're in Petrosky, just a few miles from Firebrand, whom I hope to meet in person soon!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bookman For This Useful Post:

FireBrand (05-19-2019), Highly Favoured (05-19-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Bookman View Post
    We were near Grand Rapids yesterday. For the next three days we're in Petrosky, just a few miles from Firebrand, whom I hope to meet in person soon!
    I’m looking forward to this! Welcome to N Michigan Straits area!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

Bookman (05-19-2019)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    I’m looking forward to this! Welcome to N Michigan Straits area!
    As krystian would say, pics!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fuego For This Useful Post:

Bookman (05-19-2019), FireBrand (05-19-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by fuego View Post
    As krystian would say, pics!