Thread: Donald Trump Praises Cher For Immigration Tweet

Donald Trump Praises Cher For Immigration Tweet

-On Sunday, Cher freaked out over President Trump's plan to send illegal immigrants to sanctuary cities, and true to limousine liberal traditions, she sounded like a yuppie practicing NIMBY (not in my own backyard) philosophy, tweeting, "I Understand Helping struggling Immigrants, but MY CITY (Los Angeles) ISNT TAKING CARE OF ITS OWN.WHAT ABOUT THE 50,000+Citizens WHO LIVE ON THE STREETS.PPL WHO LIVE BELOW POVERTY LINE HUNGRY? If My State Can't Take Care of Its Own How Can it Take Care Of More."

President Trump had a field day with this; he took a screenshot of her tweet, then responded on Twitter, "I finally agree with Cher!"

As the Daily Wire reported in early January, Cher, a fervent Trump-hater for years, surprisingly tweeted that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi should give Trump the border wall funding he wanted so government workers could return to their jobs...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/45973...g-hank-berrien

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krystian For This Useful Post:

Romans828 (04-17-2019), Valiant Woman (04-17-2019)

Blog Entries
    Dems, left, liberals, total hypocrites on this. They should be praising this plan if their stand was sincere and not hypocritical.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fuego For This Useful Post:

Romans828 (04-17-2019)