Thread: Trust Me and I Will Lead You

Trust Me and I Will Lead You

Aquilla Nash
    https://aquillanash.org/trust-me-and-i-will-lead-you/

“Surely truth and righteousness will prevail in this hour. Truth and righteousness will prevail in this hour, for I will not be mocked. I have begun a good work in the earth. I have begun a good work in My people and nothing will stop it even though the enemy would try to hinder it. He will not be able to stop that good thing which I have begun in you.

Trust Me with your whole heart. Wait patiently in this hour. Be not anxious in anything but trust in Me. And as you trust in Me you will come to see and understand the ways of your God more fully, and you will understand My purpose and My plan. Trust in Me in this hour and I will lead you. I will direct your paths; you will know the way to take.

But many would cry out, ‘O Lord, who am I that I should know the ways of the Lord?’ But I say you are the redeemed; you are the redeemed; you are the redeemed. Now trust Me in this hour and I will work a work in you. I will work a work around you. I will work a work in the earth.

I will work a work and My people will flourish as the noon day. Yea, they will rise up in strength and power. They will rise up and even when those of the world would desire to mock them, they would rise up even greater. That which I am doing will shine as the brightness of a new day and you will glory in Me.

You will glory in My strength. You will know that man does not live by bread alone but by every Word that proceeds out of My mouth. Trust Me. Trust Me to get you where I want to take you. Trust Me to do in you what I long to do. Trust Me to make the way in your behalf. Trust Me to cause you to be able to rise up and sit in heavenly places.

Trust Me and I will reveal Myself more fully, more perfectly unto you. Trust Me in this hour and you will even be exalted in My Spirit, for I will exalt you. Yea, man will not be exalted in his flesh, but you will be exalted in My Spirit. Now trust Me, and you will see these things and you will honor me,” says the Lord of Hosts.

This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity (futility) of their mind, having the understanding darkened...
    (Ephesians 4:17-18)

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly...
    (Psalm 1)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

GodismyJudge (04-14-2019)