Thread: Driver crashes after spotting spider inside car

Driver crashes after spotting spider inside car

-A driver totaled her car in upstate New York this week — after spotting a spider and freaking out, local authorities said.

The woman was driving on Silver Spur Road in the town of Cairo on Wednesday when she noticed the unwelcome eight-legged passenger crawling around the driver's area, the Cairo Police Department said on Facebook.

She panicked, causing her to crash her car in a wooded area — completely wrecking the front of her black sedan and suffering a leg injury, cops said. Police posted a photo of the wreckage as a warning for other arachnophobic drivers...

https://nypost.com/2019/04/12/driver...er-inside-car/

I first saw the story on facebook and was amazed at how many people said they almost did the same thing! Read those comments here:

https://www.facebook.com/Local4/post...81141002?__xts__

Soon it will be hornets and wasps.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post

Soon it will be hornets and wasps.
    Now I could probably crash a car over a hornet or wasp trying to attack me but not a spider. Unless it was a black widow.

Quote Originally Posted by fuego View Post
    Now I could probably crash a car over a hornet or wasp trying to attack me but not a spider. Unless it was a black widow.
    With the increased use and legality of pot smoking among drivers, one could imagine that spider is a new species.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

fuego (04-13-2019)