Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Pre-Trib Rapture Deception

Blog Entries
    We can all agree that we will meet one day in heaven, right?
    It's just the timing that is different according to what one believes.
    Of coarse, some will get there sooner than others.
    "Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth" (Proverbs 27:1).
    If you think about it, tomorrow is really guaranteed to no one. 153,424 people die everyday.
    So the next time we debate on the timing of the rapture, remember, you may go out by way of an earthly death.
    If you put God First, you have Him at Last.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Smitty For This Useful Post:

A.J. (04-14-2019), curly sue (04-14-2019), Ezekiel 33 (04-17-2019), FireBrand (04-14-2019)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    We can all agree that we will meet one day in heaven, right?
    It's just the timing that is different according to what one believes.
    Of coarse, some will get there sooner than others.
    "Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth" (Proverbs 27:1).
    If you think about it, tomorrow is really guaranteed to no one. 153,424 people die everyday.
    So the next time we debate on the timing of the rapture, remember, you may go out by way of an earthly death.
    Ok, most of you who know me, know I no longer hold to the pre-trib rapture doctrine as I once did.
    And most Christians which ever camp there're in (pre, mid, post) pretty much agree that the rapture and the resurrection are a synonymous event. In other words, they happen together.
    "For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven, with a shout...and the dead in Christ shall rise first; then we that are alive, that are left,
    shall together with them be caught up in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air"
    (1 Thess 4:16).

If the pre-trib rapture is true, and Christians will be allowed to escape (beginning of tribulation period) the severe persecution and the world wide destruction and disasters that is predicted to take place in the book of Revelation, what happens to the so called "tribulation saints?" Well folks, it seems to mean that the faithful Christians living during that awful time who are being martyred for remaining faithful to Jesus will have missed the first boat. The resurrection/rapture supposedly happened at the beginning of the tribulation period, thus, the millions of Christians who are being killed for their faith could not be saved because they missed the resurrection to begin with. There is only one resurrection of the righteous dead mentioned in the Bible. See Revelation 20:4-5 and 1 Corinthians 15:21-24. So, common rational reason would lead one to believe that there is not a special secret resurrection at the beginning of the tribulation, and another resurrection for the tribulation saints because there is only one resurrection, not two, and there is only one "catching away" or rapture as found in 1 Corinthians 15:22-24.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Smitty For This Useful Post:

Cardinal TT (04-14-2019), Ezekiel 33 (04-17-2019)

Blog Entries
    The pre-trib rapture is a late western concept because western believers when compared to other believers haven't experienced persecution
    Some of the best Christians on the planet have been persecuted and martyred for 2000 years and God didn't rapture them from being persecuted

No one enjoys or wants to be persecuted, imprisoned, beaten and killed. The Middle East muslims who convert to Christianity don't want to suffer for their faith but sadly they do and they don't get a easy rapture
    Try telling persecuted believers there is coming a pre trib rapture to rescue you from tribulation - they will first look at you strangely and then laugh thinking you told a joke

I believe pre-trib rapture is a false comfort - what will many believers do when serious persecution comes to the west and they were expecting to be raptured

Better to prepare the saints to live victoriously under persecution if pre-trib rapture proves false

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardinal TT For This Useful Post:

A.J. (04-14-2019), Ezekiel 33 (04-17-2019), FireBrand (04-14-2019), Smitty (04-15-2019)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal TT View Post
    Better to prepare the saints to live victoriously under persecution if pre-trib rapture proves false
    Corrie Ten Boom believed in prepartion for persecution as Cardinal stated above.
    https://arkhaven.org/corrie-ten-boom-on-tribulation.htm

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Smitty For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (04-17-2019)

Blog Entries
    I used to be mid-trib because that was what my Father taught me. Then I made a study of the various views for myself and I saw clearly that the only view that was biblically accurate was pre-trib. Since I believe the Bible, I now hold to this view. If you want to go through the wrath of God, then it is your choice. For me, I am going to be with the Lord in the Rapture of the Saints. See you--sooner or later. Bye, bye!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikos For This Useful Post:

curly sue (04-15-2019)

The pre-trib rapture is a late western concept because western believers when compared to other believers haven't experienced persecution
    Some of the best Christians on the planet have been persecuted and martyred for 2000 years and God didn't rapture them from being persecuted

No one enjoys or wants to be persecuted, imprisoned, beaten and killed. The Middle East muslims who convert to Christianity don't want to suffer for their faith but sadly they do and they don't get a easy rapture
    Try telling persecuted believers there is coming a pre trib rapture to rescue you from tribulation - they will first look at you strangely and then laugh thinking you told a joke

I believe pre-trib rapture is a false comfort - what will many believers do when serious persecution comes to the west and they were expecting to be raptured

What about the multitudes of Christians who have lived and died on the planet over the last 2,000 years and have not suffered serious persecution?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to curly sue For This Useful Post:

Nikos (05-01-2019)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikos View Post
    I used to be mid-trib because that was what my Father taught me.
    Your father was a wise man you should of obeyed him

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardinal TT For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (04-17-2019), FireBrand (04-15-2019)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by curly sue View Post
    What about the multitudes of Christians who have lived and died on the planet over the last 2,000 years and have not suffered serious persecution?
    We should be thankful to be born in nations that had freedom to worship God and do our best to serve him.

There is no absolute guarantee that the next generation will have that freedom so believers should be prepared to face whatever happens in the future.

Even if the pre trib rapture is true do we know that will definitely happen before our own nation persecutes believers or be invaded by another nation

Many believers lost their faith in nazi Germany period because they were expecting God to deliver them

Blog Entries
    No one can take away your freedom to worship. You can worship even behind prison bars.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nikos For This Useful Post:

Cardinal TT (04-15-2019), Ezekiel 33 (04-17-2019)

Blog Entries
    Your father was a wise man you should of obeyed him
    My father was indeed a wise man. However, no one is perfect. If it is a choice between the Word of God or (whoever)_______, I must take the Word.