Thread: The Great Pre-Trib Rapture Deception

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel 33 View Post
    HEY NIKOS,

I love you brother!
    Self serving post.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikos View Post
    Self serving post.
    Nah, I really do love your cantankerous old self!

Blog Entries
    Name calling

Blog Entries
    The Great Pre-Trib Rapture Deception-xb-jpg

Blog Entries
    The Great Pre-Trib Rapture Deception-xc-jpg

The Great Pre-Trib Rapture Deception-xc-jpg
    AMEN!

Hebrews 4:1-10 (NKJV)
    The Promise of Rest

4 Therefore, since a promise remains of entering His rest, let us fear lest any of you seem to have come short of it. 2 For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in those who heard it. 3 For we who have believed do enter that rest, as He has said:

“So I swore in My wrath,
    ‘They shall not enter My rest,’ ”

although the works were finished from the foundation of the world. 4 For He has spoken in a certain place of the seventh day in this way: “And God rested on the seventh day from all His works”; 5 and again in this place: “They shall not enter My rest.”

6 Since therefore it remains that some must enter it, and those to whom it was first preached did not enter because of disobedience, 7 again He designates a certain day, saying in David, “Today,” after such a long time, as it has been said:

“Today, if you will hear His voice,
    Do not harden your hearts.”

8 For if Joshua had given them rest, then He would not afterward have spoken of another day. 9 There remains therefore a rest for the people of God. 10 For he who has entered His rest has himself also ceased from his works as God did from His.

2 Thessalonians 1:5-10 New King James Version (NKJV)

5 which is manifest evidence of the righteous judgment of God, that you may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you also suffer; 6 since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with [b]tribulation those who trouble you, 7 and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, 8 in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power, 10 when He comes, in that Day, to be glorified in His saints and to be admired among all those who believe, because our testimony among you was believed.
    So, where exactly does scripture split verse 7 up into 2 separate events?

According to this chapter we will be given our rest in the Lord Jesus WHEN He comes in flaming fire taking VENGEANCE on the godless. And the passage ends with "when He comes, in that Day, to be glorified in His saints and to be admired among all those who believe"

Same day bro!!! Show me one single scripture that concisely declares otherwise.

The Great Pre-Trib Rapture Deception-xb-jpg
    # 5 on Your chart has a huge mistake in it.

That verse does not even come close to saying that "Christ is not seen".
    52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
    You cannot depend on a source that blatantly misquotes scripture like that. Don't trust them brother Nikos!

#6 contradicts #5 if you actually read those scriptures:
    13 looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ,
    That passage of scripture says nothing about the rapture. However, we do know that He will take (rapture) us when He comes.

Now look at both #2s on your chart: They are both correct.

He brings with Him the saints who are already with Him and gathers the rest of us if we are alive when He appears from heaven with His mighty angels.

They should have actually read 1 Corinthians chapter 15 in context and they would have known this when they made their chart.

Blog Entries
    # 5 on Your chart has a huge mistake in it.

That verse does not even come close to saying that "Christ is not seen".

You cannot depend on a source that blatantly misquotes scripture like that. Don't trust them brother Nikos!

#6 contradicts #5 if you actually read those scriptures:

That passage of scripture says nothing about the rapture. However, we do know that He will take (rapture) us when He comes.

Now look at both #2s on your chart: They are both correct.

He brings with Him the saints who are already with Him and gathers the rest of us if we are alive when He appears from heaven with His mighty angels.

They should have actually read 1 Corinthians chapter 15 in context and they would have known this when they made their chart.

Spiritual blindness

Blog Entries
    AMEN!

So, where exactly does scripture split verse 7 up into 2 separate events?

According to this chapter we will be given our rest in the Lord Jesus WHEN He comes in flaming fire taking VENGEANCE on the godless. And the passage ends with "when He comes, in that Day, to be glorified in His saints and to be admired among all those who believe"

Same day bro!!! Show me one single scripture that concisely declares otherwise.

I entered into rest when I got saved.

Blog Entries
    I hope someday you will find that rest from your old name calling ways.