Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mark of the beast

Blog Entries
    Dr Brown is not the final answer. The Bible is.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikos View Post
    Dr Brown is not the final answer. The Bible is.
    No one here has said that Dr. Brown is the final answer. He is simply an educated Jewish follower of Jesus who is teaching scripture. Personally, I like to study the Word of God. And when someone like him can help it makes it even more interesting and educational.
    We should never stop learning and growing. Knowledge will increase.

Blog Entries
    The Holy Spirit is our teacher.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel View Post
    A literal milennium makes the least sense to me. I don't discount it but I see no point to it either.
    I want to be as brief here as possible.
    So, in a nut shell, without listing a lot of scripture, this is my thought on the 1000 year millennium.
    At Christ's return, people who were not saved but refused the mark of the beast, will be allowed to enter Christ's 1000 year reign on the present earth.
    Towards the conclusion of Christ's 1000 year reign, Satan will be let out of his prison to deceive the nations.
    Those who were born during the 1000 year millennium to the human parents will be deceived by Satan to try and overthrow Christ's kingdom on earth.
    They will not succeed in doing so and are overthrown as Satan will finally be put into the lake of fire.
    God will create new heavens and a new earth where righteousness dwells for all eternity.
    I know this is short, but I wanted to not drag this post out.
    If you want to add to it, or add your own comments, please do so. As always, I am open to correction and change as long as such, is Scriptural and lines up with the word of God.
    I am a student of God's word and am continuing to learn from the Scriptures. Iron sharpens iron, to the point that glean truth from the threads and posts here at living faith forum.
    If you put God First, you have Him at Last.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Smitty For This Useful Post:

A.J. (04-06-2019), Ezekiel 33 (04-08-2019), FireBrand (04-06-2019), Nikos (04-07-2019)

That salvation story doesn't make any sense in relation to God's general salvation plan.