Thread: Is AOC an Actress Playing a Politician?

Is AOC an Actress Playing a Politician?

I don't know if this has been discussed here but I couldn't find anything on it. What do you guys think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h5iv6sECGU

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jew and Greek For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (03-15-2019), FireBrand (03-13-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Jew and Greek View Post
    I don't know if this has been discussed here but I couldn't find anything on it. What do you guys think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h5iv6sECGU
    I’d posted the same earlier today. This is a must see.

Again, not surprised...

Just popped up (guns a-blazing) "out of nowhere" - (Kinda like Obama)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Romans828 For This Useful Post:

Lindaeverchanging (03-13-2019)

Wow..... and I would not doubt this is true.

I dunno, like others I think it was just a fluke she won. Most thought the incumbent was a sure thing so they didn't bother to go out to vote.

To me her ideas and proposals sound they came from a bunch of boozers sitting around in a bar discussing politics. Oh wait...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to krystian For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (03-15-2019), FireBrand (03-14-2019), Romans828 (03-15-2019)

I thought she was an actress playing the part of the crazy stalking girlfriend with a restraining order but who still won't go away.

Sounds like the guy in the video was on to something...

They even have a "school"...

Ocasio-Cortez Has Ties to a Dark Money Group
    By Andrew Kerr Published on March 15, 2019
    https://stream.org/ocasio-cortez-ties-dark-money-group/

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has ties with a dark money group that trains progressive organizers on how to lead grassroots political campaigns across the country.

The group, Organize for Justice, is a 501(c)(4) nonprofit organization, meaning it can raise unlimited sums of money without having to disclose the identity of its donors to the public.

Organize for Justice
    was founded by former Ocasio-Cortez campaign volunteers in November, according to corporate documents obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation. Justice Democrats' executive director, Alexandra Rojas, also serves on the board of the dark money group....

...Organize for Justice was founded by former Ocasio-Cortez campaign volunteers in November, according to corporate documents obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation. Justice Democrats' executive director, Alexandra Rojas, also serves on the board of the dark money group.

In February, the group launched Movement School, a 10-week training program tasked with "incubating cohorts of highly skilled professionals to lead grassroots political campaigns across the country," according to its website.

The dark money group doesn't charge its participants tuition fees, according to a frequently asked questions page on its website. It requests graduates "prioritize working for campaigns that live the values of Movement School."

Ocasio-Cortez tweeted her support for Movement School during its launch event in the Bronx....

....Ocasio-Cortez's attorney told Snopes on March 8 that she left Justice Democrats' board in June 2018, but the PAC's corporate filings with Washington, D.C., currently list her and Chakrabarti as "entity governors" of the group.

Ocasio-Cortez never disclosed to the Federal Election Commission that she and Chakrabarti, who served as her campaign chair, controlled Justice Democrats while it simultaneously supported her primary campaign.

If the FEC finds that her campaign and the PAC were operating in affiliation, it could result in "massive reporting violations," former FEC commissioner Brad Smith previously told TheDCNF.

Former FEC Commissioner Hans von Spakovsky said in a Fox News op-ed Sunday that he believes there's sufficient evidence to "justify opening a criminal investigation" into Ocasio-Cortez's alleged campaign finance violations.

Neither Justice Democrats nor Organize for Justice returned requests for comment.

This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity (futility) of their mind, having the understanding darkened...
    (Ephesians 4:17-18)

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly...
    (Psalm 1)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GodismyJudge For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (03-15-2019)