Thread: Trust Me and Stand in My Strength

Trust Me and Stand in My Strength

Trust Me and Stand in My Strength
    https://aquillanash.org/trust-me-and...n-my-strength/

The Lord declares, "In the nighttime, in the night season I give a song. In the days of trouble I bring a rejoicing. In the hour when many slumber I have a people who praise.

Surely, even as you have heard that My ear is not heavy but that it hears your cries. You are Mine and chosen, chosen in Me. Trust Me; trust Me; trust Me; trust Me; trust Me. Walk out My plan and My purpose. Yield your lives totally and completely unto Me and I will direct every step. I will bring divine provision. I will cause you to have not just enough, but more than enough.

As you trust Me and walk in My Word, I will move mountains in your behalf. I will raise up the low places and I will bring down high places. I will cause you to be able to walk on an even course. Your foot shall not slip. Your step shall be sure, and you will not be tossed to and fro, for many in this day are tossed and they do not know the way. They are seeking peace and they are finding none.

But those who know Me and trust Me, I will be all things that you will have need of, for I have raised you up as a strong people. I have poured My strength and My power into you, and even as I am, so are you. I stand in My strength and you must learn to stand in My strength. As you stand in My strength you will not waver.

Trust Me in this day. I have already made a way. I have looked upon you and your need. I have looked upon you and your desires. I have heard you when you have cried unto Me. Now trust Me that I have heard you. Trust Me that I am working. I am working even behind the scenes of your life.

I am working in ways that you have no idea that I am working. But I am working; I am working out My plan to bring blessings upon you. I will turn the wicked from their evil and I will cause righteousness to prevail if you will trust Me to do it.

Trust Me to do these things and I will work," says the Lord of Hosts.

This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity (futility) of their mind, having the understanding darkened...
    (Ephesians 4:17-18)

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly...
    (Psalm 1)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GodismyJudge For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (03-18-2019), FireBrand (03-13-2019), fuego (03-14-2019), John (03-14-2019)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (03-18-2019), GodismyJudge (03-13-2019)