Thread: My Truths Are Eternal and Will Stand

My Truths Are Eternal and Will Stand

My Truths Are Eternal and Will Stand
    https://aquillanash.org/my-truths-ar...nd-will-stand/

"Those who honor Me and keep My commandments walk in wisdom, for I am wisdom. As you hunger after Me and seek Me with all your heart, you will find My heart. You find an avenue of blessing and an avenue of tranquility, and peace because it is in Me that you have your being. It is in Me that you have your very breath.

Surely, even as the days approach and you look around and you say, 'Lord what does this mean and Lord what does that mean? Lord what is going to happen with this thing and what is going to happen with that thing?' I declare to you, be not shaken with the winds that blow against you. Be not shaken with the cares of this life. Be not overcome by the things that you see, for your God is greater. The power that rests within you is greater.

My truths are eternal. My truths are eternal and My truths will stand. When the world shakes My truths will yet stand. Cling unto Me and unto My Word and you will not be shaken with the things that come upon the earth. You will not be shaken with the things that would bring others to their knees. My people will stand tall, and they will stand strong and not be shaken, for they know in Whom they believed.

You have not believed in the wisdom of a man, but you have trusted in the Lord your God and I will not fail you. Surely, even as I opened up the Red Sea and even as I caused the waters to part, and even as I brought My people forth on dry ground, I am bringing forth a people in this hour.

And you too will know and rejoice that the Lord has been faithful to fulfill His Word in your life, for I am a faithful God and I change not. The Words that I have promised you, I will bring them to pass. The Words that I have spoken in your heart they are forever settled; they are yea and they are amen.

Hide them in your heart lest you would fail to believe, lest you would fail to act upon that which I have already spoken. Hide them in your heart.

Trust in those things that I have said unto you, for My Word is faithful and it is true. My Word is faithful and it is true. Stand; stand and having done all stand and see the salvation of your God," says the Lord.

This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity (futility) of their mind, having the understanding darkened...
    (Ephesians 4:17-18)

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly...
    (Psalm 1)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GodismyJudge For This Useful Post:

FireBrand (03-13-2019), fuego (03-14-2019)