Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lab-Grown Meat Causes Global Warming Too!

Quote Originally Posted by fuego View Post
    Think about how ridiculous this story really is. I mean it’s absurd and laughable. Talk about blatantly obvious agenda driven ‘science’.
    Where Jesus had referred to the Pharisees as “blind guides”, we can now see the modern day example.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

GodismyJudge (03-12-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    Where Jesus had referred to the Pharisees as “blind guides”, we can now see the modern day example.
    And it has all of the hallmarks of being a secular religion.
    This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity (futility) of their mind, having the understanding darkened...
    (Ephesians 4:17-18)

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly...
    (Psalm 1)

Quote Originally Posted by GodismyJudge View Post

Genesis 8:22
    While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

II Peter 3:7
    But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same Word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

II Peter 3:10-13
    (10) But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
    (11) Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
    (12) Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
    (13) Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 20:11-15
    (11) And I saw a Great White Throne, and Him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
    (12) And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
    (13) And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
    (14) And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
    (15) And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Revelation 21:1
    And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

I don't really see how one excludes the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel View Post
    I don't really see how one excludes the other.
    Pretty sure that "climate change" is pretty low on God's "radar".

In fact, the movement is very much against human flourishing and prosperity.

It's a bunch of baloney.

You shall know them by their fruits...

This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity (futility) of their mind, having the understanding darkened...

(Psalm 1)

Pretty sure that "climate change" is pretty low on God's "radar".

In fact, the movement is very much against human flourishing and prosperity.

It's a bunch of baloney.

You shall know them by their fruits...
    How are the verses quoted in conflict with the theory of catastrophic climate change ?

How are the verses quoted in conflict with the theory of catastrophic climate change ?
    The earth is not going to go wonky due to "climate change".

It's going wonky because of sin.

If one doesn't see through all the fraud and deceit, in the models, and the science, not to mention the totalitarian mindset, then I don't know what else to say.

Why play devil's advocate?

Why keep straining at gnats?

(Psalm 1)

The earth is not going to go wonky due to "climate change".

It's going wonky because of sin.

@@@It could be both and at different times. Then climate change could be catastrophic without being anywhere close to apocalyptic.

If one doesn't see through all the fraud and deceit, in the models, and the science, not to mention the totalitarian mindset, then I don't know what else to say.

@@@Just because fraud and deceit and mindsets are involved with the supporters doesn't necessarily mean that the theory doesn't have merit.

Why play devil's advocate?

@@@I'm not an advocate for anyone.

Why keep straining at gnats?

@@@Asking a question about the validity of someone's post isn't a matter of straining at gnats. Not unless the post itself qualifies as that.

Labs shouldn't be growing meat, they should be retrieving it!

Lab-Grown Meat Causes Global Warming Too!-duck-hunting-dogs-black-labs-hunting-jpg Lab-Grown Meat Causes Global Warming Too!-hunting-labrador-retriever-3-jpg

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ezekiel 33 For This Useful Post:

fuego (03-12-2019), GodismyJudge (03-12-2019)

I'd like to see labs grow edible meat that costs the same. Last time I checked it cost a million per pound or something like that.

I'd like to see labs grow edible meat that costs the same. Last time I checked it cost a million per pound or something like that.
    No Thanks! I would rather stick to eating what God created. Labs getting involved in wheat is why we are having all the problems with folks being gluten intolerant. God created it for us, and then men decided that they could improve on God's design and started mutating it, and now some folks cannot even eat it.