Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Castle Church

Blog Entries

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nikos For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (03-02-2019), FireBrand (03-03-2019)

Good ole ELCA doing hell’s best to be relevant.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (03-04-2019), Quest (03-05-2019)

Blog Entries
    What about a new convert who was a alcoholic and came out of the bar scene. This is the last type of church this person would want to attend. Talk about a stumbling block.
    What about a women who was saved out of New Age mysticism and was heavily involved in yoga. Another stumbling block.
    The members of Castle Church drink beer and practice yoga in their services.
    Just when I think I've heard it all another false church trend arrives on the devilish landscape.
    If you put God First, you have Him at Last.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Smitty For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (03-04-2019), FireBrand (03-03-2019), Highly Favoured (03-21-2019), Romans828 (03-03-2019)

Only 2 out of 5 are drinkers? I suspected way higher.

everybody got the app.. right?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Femme* For This Useful Post:

Quest (03-05-2019)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    What about a new convert who was a alcoholic and came out of the bar scene. This is the last type of church this person would want to attend. Talk about a stumbling block.
    What about a women who was saved out of New Age mysticism and was heavily involved in yoga. Another stumbling block.
    The members of Castle Church drink beer and practice yoga in their services.
    Just when I think I've heard it all another false church trend arrives on the devilish landscape.
    I wonder if timing is a big part of this...this movement fits in nicely with the Apostasy...departed from scriptural truth first....then offer temptation to the weak...Notice this did not start 30 years ago...back then it was at worst coffee and snacks...

Quote Originally Posted by Quest View Post
    I wonder if timing is a big part of this...this movement fits in nicely with the Apostasy...departed from scriptural truth first....then offer temptation to the weak...Notice this did not start 30 years ago...back then it was at worst coffee and snacks...
    The falling away began 25yrs ago but as you say, it is accelerated to the same sex marriages, homosexuals in the clergy, universalism, hyper grace, so much apostacy in the past 10yrs it is mind-spinning.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

Romans828 (03-06-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    ... so much apostacy in the past 10yrs it is mind-spinning.
    That's for sure!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to curly sue For This Useful Post:

FireBrand (03-05-2019)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    The falling away began 25yrs ago but as you say, it is accelerated to the same sex marriages, homosexuals in the clergy, universalism, hyper grace, so much apostacy in the past 10yrs it is mind-spinning.
    Mind boggling.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Nikos For This Useful Post:

FireBrand (03-09-2019)