Thread: Prepare for a Great Awakening

Prepare for a Great Awakening

PREPARE FOR A GREAT AWAKENING
    https://aquillanash.org/prepare-for-a-great-awakening/

The Spirit of the Lord says, "Prepare; prepare for a great awakening of My Spirit. Prepare; prepare the chariot and the horses. Prepare for a great awakening of My Spirit to sweep the earth. Prepare for a great outpouring of My Anointing and My Spirit.

Prepare your hearts, for it is upon you. Prepare yourselves and get ready to be used. Get ready to run, for this is your hour to come forth into My full measure. This is your hour to see the manifestation of the promise and of the glory. It is upon you, a fresh new awakening, and a fresh move of My Spirit, yea, a fresh outpouring.

Listen not to the naysayers. Listen not to those that declare it is a thing of yesterday, it is a thing of the past, for I say, it is before you and the clouds are heavy with rain. Hear the sound of the abundance of rain. It is coming forth and even when you look and you may say, 'But I see nothing' and some may say, 'I see a small cloud', but I say unto you the thunder and the lightning, and the powers of the heaven are shaking, and the Anointing of My Spirit is breaking.

This is the day for My Church. This is the day for My glory. This is the day for My Anointing. Man has made My house even a house of merchandise. Man has made My house even a place of pleasure, but this is the time of a great awakening of My Spirit. Enter you into it with joy. Enter into it with expectation. Enter into it in faith doubting nothing.

If you will believe Me for the impossible you will see the impossible made possible in your life. Now rise in faith. Shake yourself. Do not allow a spirit of lethargy to be upon you, but press in. Press in and receive all that I have come to pour into your lives today."

This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity (futility) of their mind, having the understanding darkened...
    (Ephesians 4:17-18)

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly...
    (Psalm 1)

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GodismyJudge For This Useful Post:

A.J. (02-06-2019), Ezekiel 33 (02-07-2019), FireBrand (02-06-2019), John (02-06-2019), Romans828 (02-06-2019), Smitty (02-08-2019)