Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast

Thread: A Cleansing Angel visited me/Jeremiah Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel View Post
    There is no promise of revival in 2019, 2020, 2021 etc either.
    I have come to expect you to say that. As for me, I not only declare it, I press into it, I live it. So for me, it is already happening. And no one can take that away from me.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

BAP (01-28-2019), Ezekiel 33 (01-29-2019), GodismyJudge (01-28-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    I have come to expect you to say that. As for me, I not only declare it, I press into it, I live it. So for me, it is already happening. And no one can take that away from me.
    I didn't say that you can not do those things. I said that what you cannot do, is declare in (actual) faith that it will happen and then expect it to simply happen, according to your faith. Operating in the gift of faith and therefore way beyond the scope of own faith is illuminating regarding the concept of faith found in the Bible. It's full persuasion or knowledge that what one hopes for is already a reality. In terms of the gift of faith that can be totally overwhelming. But faith is never anything less than that. It's never just a declaration, a determination, a hope or a concept for what to work for. Faith is a word that is often watered down until it means something less than what Biblical faith is.

I didn't say that you can not do those things. I said that what you cannot do, is declare in (actual) faith that it will happen and then expect it to simply happen, according to your faith. Operating in the gift of faith and therefore way beyond the scope of own faith is illuminating regarding the concept of faith found in the Bible. It's full persuasion or knowledge that what one hopes for is already a reality. In terms of the gift of faith that can be totally overwhelming. But faith is never anything less than that. It's never just a declaration, a determination, a hope or a concept for what to work for. Faith is a word that is often watered down until it means something less than what Biblical faith is.
    Dont overthink it

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

BAP (01-28-2019), Ezekiel 33 (01-29-2019)

Dont overthink it
    I expected you to say something like that.

There is no promise of revival in 2019, 2020, 2021 etc either.
    You keep ignoring the Faith is NOW and we are not Predicting part but as Firebrand has noted, seems like you are on autopilot at this juncture .

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BAP For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (01-29-2019), FireBrand (01-28-2019)

I expected you to say something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by BAP View Post
    You keep ignoring the Faith is NOW and we are not Predicting part but as Firebrand has noted, seems like you are on autopilot at this juncture .
    Thanks the same.

Absolutely! Revival will come to any area where the church stops spending so much time talking to God about men and start talking to men about God!!! God has done His part. And then He commanded us to do ours. Anyone who is fulfilling the great commission and teaching others to do so will experience a revival! You go Firebrand!

Quote Originally Posted by BAP View Post
    Yes indeed. Faith is an "action word" When our actions show our faith we will see a move or moves of God.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel 33 View Post
    Yes indeed. Faith is an "action word" When our actions show our faith we will see a move or moves of God.
    If My people who are called by My name....

Amen

14. The Following User Says Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (02-01-2019)