Thread: Why is God Ruining You?

Why is God Ruining You?

Why is God Ruining You?
    December 11, 2018 by mariomurilloministries

Is a Deep Work of God in You Ruining You?

Many Christians and Pastors are in deep turmoil. God has begun a deep work in them that has made them strangers without a country. They don’t know where they fit. But they do know that they are done with business as usual. Let me ask you, is a deep work of God in you ruining you?

Are you done with the world system—especially the way it operates in some much church culture. You leave church thinking, “this is not it, there’s something bad wrong here.” You can’t stomach the glitzy entertainment centers anymore. Again, I am talking about both pastors and parishioners…and there is a growing number of them.

They are angry at ego-centric preachers with grandiose, expensive and carnal visions that have zero to do with winning souls. They are sick of being distracted—even derailed from their first love. Disciples are abandoning attraction churches models in droves—something revolutionary is happening inside them. God has started a secret work in them.

Honest pastors are also in divine turmoil. The enemy condemned them for having a smaller church. After years of blood sweat and tears their churches were battered, broken and diminished because they can’t compete with mega-mania.

And why can’t they compete? It’s because they keep their integrity! When they see large crowds and big money pour effortlessly into churches that either hide or pervert the Gospel…it’s easy to feel like a fool for staying true. The Bible says, “Surely I have cleansed my heart in vain, And washed my hands in innocence. For all day long I have been plagued, and chastened every morning.” Psalm 73:13,14.

However, our friend in Psalm 73 came to a great conclusion. After being bull-dozed by the success of the wicked he took action “16 When I thought how to understand this, It was too painful for me—17 Until I went into the sanctuary of God; Then I understood their end.” Many pastor’s hearts are crying out for more—for a miracle they can’t even describe.

Then the writer of Psalm 73 he entered the sanctuary exhausted and discouraged, the greatness of God overwhelmed him. He saw that there is no version of this battle where Satan wins. This is a part of the secret work God is doing in you!

A growing number of hungry hearts agree—with all its money and crowds—the compromised church did nothing to rebuke America’s sin. The seeker model was a house of cards against the onslaught on the unborn and marriage. While men slept, we had millions of abortions and marriage was destroyed. The last 10 years we have lost battle after battle in government, education and the media. We are a hopelessly divided nation.

The situation is dire. We are beyond words. The specter of Trump being railroaded, the economy tanking, and witch hunters digging up dirt on anyone and everyone even back to their childhood. No human solution remains for America.

So God has taken matters into His own hands. At the approach of evil, God recruits people. He yearns to express His supremacy over evil through purified vessels. He ruins them for everything but His Glory. Presently, God is conducting the most aggressive search for available servants, in American history.

What He means to create—when He finds true surrender—is stunning. He will imbue them with power to perform notable miracles, power to speak with irresistible force.

Deep, deep in my soul where the real knowing happens—I know God is doing something new. Every atom of my being tells me that God is doing a secret work in His people. God is finished with hirelings. He is drawing a remnant out of corruption and into a special, supernatural nearness to Him. They will empty themselves of everything, every ambition will be burned out but one…to love and please Christ.

Is God doing a secret work in you? Has God closed you in and stripped you of all enjoyment of lesser things? Are you in divine frustration because you are going to be a part of something only God can do?

What if millions of Americans get so miserable that they cry out to God in total desperation? What if their cry is too deep and their hunger is too great to ever be happy in a lukewarm church? This is why the Holy Spirit is recruiting a new breed…a breed that can be trusted in an awakening.

God is doing a secret work! He is pulling a remnant to Himself. He is taking the prophetic core and communing with them—training them—empowering them—preparing them for one last mighty blast of power. The Holy Spirit sees that our nation hangs by a thread. The death-rattle is in America’s throat. Before God allows destruction—He is going to do one last massive miracle.

That is why God has uprooted and filled you with deep travailing. It may look like a crisis and chaos but the dealing of God within you is right on time! Look for these signs

-People no one’s ever heard of will come to the forefront. They will arrive with awesome power and piercing messages. Some will not be regular ministers. In fact, the majority will not leave their secular careers as God is using them. Some will be pastors who failed and fell to discouragement. They will be rebuilt, refueled and refired!

-Strange locations will house massive outpourings. Churches that have been small for years will become ground zero of God’s presence. People will flock in from everywhere to these centers of fire and glory. Stunning signs and wonders will rock entire communities. Some churches will be forced to stay open 24 hours a day just to handle the harvest.

God is doing a secret work in you. He is making you miserable to make you into a miracle.

A.C. Valdez was a child at Azusa Street who later became an evangelist. God showed him the future and here is what he said: “All the electrifying adjectives in the dictionary shaken together, pressed down and running over will not begin to describe the soon-to-come, greatest outpouring of the Holy Spirit of all times-what the Bible calls “the latter rain.” You are going to see lay members carry out an amazing ministry through gifts of the Holy Spirit. There will be wholesale cures of “incurable” conditions, healings of the blind, deaf, dumb, and handicapped, and creative miracles that will strain the imagination. For those born without eyes ears, fingers arms or legs-or those who have lost them through disease or accidents- God will make new ones. Many astonishing miracles will happen to bring on an international Christian breakthrough.” I believe A.C. Valdez is not talking about a time far off in the future.. he is talking about now because, my friend it is now or never.

https://mariomurilloministries.wordp...Tgud-HoQsXZczE

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to A.J. For This Useful Post:

curly sue (12-16-2018), FireBrand (12-16-2018), Smitty (12-16-2018)

Mario is right on it.