Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Many Will be Offended at My Return

Blog Entries
    So far AJ, Firebrand, Fuego and myself include Romans828 for her like and we addressed the OP.

That is 5 of us who were interested in the OP and you come along and question my comment.
    This proves you operate differently.

Everyone does this to a level but you constantly do this more than anyone and all it does is prove you nitpick and judge.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardinal TT For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (12-13-2018), FireBrand (12-12-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal TT View Post
    So far AJ, Firebrand, Fuego and myself include Romans828 for her like and we addressed the OP.

That is 5 of us who were interested in the OP and you come along and question my comment.
    This proves you operate differently.

Everyone does this to a level but you constantly do this more than anyone and all it does is prove you nitpick and judge.
    Nitpick about what ? I asked questions about a practice that probably the majority of Christians including Charismatics find highly objectionable.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel View Post
    Nitpick about what ? I asked questions about a practice that probably the majority of Christians including Charismatics find highly objectionable.
    I ask you to no longer reply to my comments and I will not reply to your comments.
    I am not interested in explaining anything to you

The level of hatred and evil suspicions that I've faced on this site 5-15 years ago and the way posters have descended on me like the hounds of hell when I was at my weakest would take years to go through and I don't have any interest in going through all that for the sake of comparison.

Blog Entries
    The level of hatred and evil suspicions that I've faced on this site 5-15 years ago and the way posters have descended on me like the hounds of hell when I was at my weakest would take years to go through and I don't have any interest in going through all that for the sake of comparison.

I don't know anything about that and certainly would never support attacks against you but that is totally separate to my comments on this thread

I don't know anything about that and certainly would never support attacks against you but that is totally separate to my comments on this thread
    Okay, given that noone is going to require me to rip open all of that I'll agree to be less sniper-like about various comments that catch my attention for whatever reason.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Colonel For This Useful Post:

Cardinal TT (12-12-2018), Ezekiel 33 (12-13-2018), FireBrand (12-12-2018)

There's a certain brand of theology or charismaticism that advocates spiritual warfare directly against fallen angels. A Norwegian prayer group once declared that it had cast the fallen angel in charge of Norway into the North Sea. The result of doing so wasn't all that visible in the years that followed. I suppose that the mentioned ministers perceived some kind of result but where exactly is the fallen angel supposed to go ? And where is there a scriptural example of that ?
    Australia, maybe?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jonathan david For This Useful Post:

Cardinal TT (12-13-2018)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan david View Post
    Australia, maybe?
    Antarctica

Antarctica
    Hopefully somewhere else than McMurdo or the South Pole station. In some lake beneath 2 miles of ice would do.

Antarctica
    Reminds me of a certain Kurt Russell movie.