Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Mailboxes

  1. #1
    Senior Member peace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Fredrikstad, Norway
    Posts
    478
    Thanked: 310

    Mailboxes

    We had such a nice post box but will you believe it - a truck hit it and now, we've got to take it down and replace it with a typical boring green one ... the kind that everybody has. At least the old one will make a nice home for my small garden tools.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by peace View Post
    At least the old one will make a nice home for my small garden tools.
    Do you mean something like this?

    Mailboxes-mailbox-wm-jpg

    I've done something like that too! I have one by my side door where I keep smaller gardening tools and gloves that I can easily find and grab when I'm putzing the garden.

  3. #3
    Senior Member peace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Fredrikstad, Norway
    Posts
    478
    Thanked: 310
    Quote Originally Posted by krystian View Post
    Do you mean something like this?

    Mailboxes-mailbox-wm-jpg

    I've done something like that too! I have one by my side door where I keep smaller gardening tools and gloves that I can easily find and grab when I'm putzing the garden.
    Yepp, that's what I mean.

  4. #4
    I know you love birdhouses Peace, have you ever seen those mailboxes that look like a birdhouse? Maybe that could be your next one, some are really cute:

    Mailboxes-3376278115_278f95bd7f-jpg

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krystian For This Useful Post:

    Lista (10-05-2015), Quest (11-19-2015)

  6. #5
    Senior Member peace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Fredrikstad, Norway
    Posts
    478
    Thanked: 310
    Quote Originally Posted by krystian View Post
    I know you love birdhouses Peace, have you ever seen those mailboxes that look like a birdhouse? Maybe that could be your next one, some are really cute:

    Mailboxes-3376278115_278f95bd7f-jpg
    I'll buy one on my next trip over there!! Cute!

  7. #6
    Resident Chocolate Monster Lista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Welcome, NC USA
    Posts
    3,004
    Thanked: 1504
    That is cute!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Has your Escalade warranty expired? Get a fast online quote from CarWarrantyUS today. Enjoy the open road and leave the repairs to us.