Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prophecy of the midterm elections.

Blog Entries

Prophecy of the midterm elections.

Go to about the 19:58 minute mark and hear about the prophecy of the midterm elections. This whole tape is interesting. Any comments? I never heard of this man.

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. John's Avatar
    The Lord spoke to me again, “As a sure sign of these things coming to pass there will be a wave of conservatives elected during the midterm election in November 2018, it will be Breaking News. They will carry the House and the Senate and I will uproot, replant and rebuild the nation. I will tie the three branches of government together for a person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken. I will no longer allow your President to stand on his own. Even now I have called others to come along side and help bring the nation back from the dead and they will take their seats in the coming days.”

I saw the House of Representatives stay in the hands of the Republicans and will move much more to a conservative position. I could see into the Senate and saw the Republicans gain 9 seats, those that took their place were considerably more conservative then those who had previously been there. I heard the Lord say, “Yes, nine will be a sign; a sign that righteousness has been birthed in the nation and earth.” I saw three constitutional conservatives were appointed to the Supreme Court by President before 2020.

https://www.destinyencounters.com/ne...-charlie-shamp

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (11-05-2018), Nikos (11-03-2018)

Blog Entries
    Very specific.

Blog Entries
    I’ve been watching this guy lately.

Don’t know much about him. Anyone?

Never heard of him, and if there isn't a "red tsunami" in the midterms I have a feeling he's going to fade right back into obscurity.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jew and Greek For This Useful Post:

Pentecali (11-05-2018)

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. John's Avatar
    We'll know more tomorrow.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to John For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (11-05-2018)

I share his hope and will be just fine in the Lord either way. Yet, I carry the same disgust with this whacko moonbat reasoning (or lack of) we see on MSM. I’m going to be in that wave tomorrow morning.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (11-05-2018)

I pray that he has indeed heard correctly from the Lord, and I plan on doing my part to make it happen tomorrow. Here is what I have on our church sign right now. The second is a subliminal message (lol!). The third is what I had up for a few weeks before that.

Prophecy of the midterm elections.-1020181428-00-jpg
    Prophecy of the midterm elections.-1024181838-01-jpg

Prophecy of the midterm elections.-1020181428-01-jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jew and Greek View Post
    Never heard of him, and if there isn't a "red tsunami" in the midterms I have a feeling he's going to fade right back into obscurity.
    Well he accurately prophesied Kavanaughs confirmation ..

Been following him for a minute too

As I prayed into the early morning hours I was given a vision of Judge Brett Kavanaugh being sworn in as a Supreme Court Justice. The Lord spoke, “Son of man look upon this vision for it is my perfect will and will come to pass if my people rise up and pray. Just as the enemy has aborted unborn children for generations in your nation he longs to abort this man’s divine destiny through deceit. Leviathan has been unleashed to distort and destroy the reputation of this just man. This spirit’s objective is to continue to twist the truth and cause chaos in the country. Do not passively sit back and allow this moment in history to pass, but call my people to pray and fast. Arise and take up the Shield of Faith and the Sword of the Spirit, release a battle cry through intercession for your nation. Take hold of the sword and sever the head of this twisting serpent. Wage war in the spirit for justice to be done and you will see the victory for every unborn child in your country for generations to come.”

-Prophet Charlie Shamp
    https://www.destinyencounters.com/ne...-charlie-shamp

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BAP For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (11-05-2018)