Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battle for Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel View Post
    I doubt that he has. He's more likely a radical atheist liberal leftie who's being ridiculously politically correct in some form - "brainwash the masses in the right direction", probably. As such he'd be as likely to convert to Islam as he is to convert to Evangelical Christianity, which is not at all.

It’s way past being ridiculously politically correct.

Quote Originally Posted by A.J. View Post
    It’s way past being ridiculously politically correct.
    It's politically correct according to the philosophy of justice that says that punishment is unnecessary and everything is about reinstatement. The reinstatement of whoever is currently willing to cooperate with the system.

Anyhow... this thread is NOT about whether or not Justin Trudeau is Muslim. It's about healing the nation of Canada so we can fulfill our destiny for being called to be a healing to the nations. We need to heal from the inside first before we can properly reach out.

It's been an incredible time, so powerful it's difficlt to describe. I've been telling people that the anointing and presence of Holy Spirit is so strong, it doesn't just shake you to your bones, it makes the marrow IN your bones quiver.

Our nation is shifting.

MORRRRE!!!!!
    MORRRRRRRE!!!!
    HOLY SPIRIT, MORRRRE!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to A.J. For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (05-20-2019)

Anyhow... this thread is NOT about whether or not Justin Trudeau is Muslim. It’s about healing the nation of Canada so we can fulfill our destiny for being called to be a healing to the nations. We need to heal from the inside first before we can properly reach out.

It’s been an incredible time, so powerful it’s difficlt to describe. I’ve been telling people that the anointing and presence of Holy Spirit is so strong, it doesn’t just shake you to your bones, it makes the marrow IN your bones quiver.

Our nation is shifting.

MORRRRE!!!!!
    MORRRRRRRE!!!!
    HOLY SPIRIT, MORRRRE!!!!
    I stand with you in believing Canada will be saved. Right now, both our countries need more of Jesus than politics!!

Battle for Canada-5003dc62-4875-46ad-9204-f48bdfa37470-jpeg

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireBrand For This Useful Post:

A.J. (11-06-2018), Ezekiel 33 (05-20-2019), John (11-06-2018), Romans828 (11-06-2018)

This morning we were told that a little dome shaped church in Detroit has broken out in revival. It’s the church Ma Beall founded as a result of attending the Latter Rain meetings in North Battleford. The pastor is here and said he doesn’t even preach except for telling people how to receive Jesus and offering the baptism of repentance (water baptism). They’re meeting 6 nights a week. This just broke out 2 weeks ago. I’ll find out the name of the church later.
    Last edited by A.J.; 11-08-2018 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Spelling

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A.J. For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (05-20-2019), sojourner (11-08-2018)

Were in the middle of worship now.

Battle for Canada-174b6f05-1225-454a-8074-5aa6154a1b09-jpg

This morning we were told that a little dome shaped church in Detroit has broken out in revival. It’s the church Ma Beall founded as a result of attending the Latter Rain meetings in North Battleford. The pastor is here and said he doesn’t even preach except for telling people how to receive Jesus and offering the baptism of repentance (water baptism). They’re meeting 6 nights a week. This just broke out 2 weeks ago. I’ll find out the name of the church later.
    If that is Sister Beall’s former church, that would be south of 8 Mile rd in Detroit proper, but the only domed church I know of is in Southgate. I’ve been there when Kim Clement was there in ‘98 or so.
    Last edited by A.J.; 11-08-2018 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Corrected My spelling

Quote Originally Posted by FireBrand View Post
    If that is Sister Beall’s former church, that would be south of 8 Mile rd in Detroit proper, but the only domed church I know of is in Southgate. I’ve been there when Kim Clement was there in ‘98 or so.
    I’ll find out more... the pastor did say the roof needs repairs so as it’s been raining outside, it also rains inside.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to A.J. For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (05-20-2019)

Battle for Canada-faa1a515-110c-42c7-9b77-91dfc69ae2e2-jpg

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A.J. For This Useful Post:

Ezekiel 33 (05-20-2019), FireBrand (11-11-2018)

I’m at Battle for Canada Edmonton...

Started Tues night with a public showing of the movie UNPLANNED. Yesterday, they showed HUSH the Documentary

Don’t know if you know this, but Canadian theatres have refused to bring Unplanned into Canada.

Mario Murillo spoke last night and again tonight.

Worship with prayer and repentance has been off the charts.

Oh. My. Gosh.
    God is breaking through!!!

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to A.J. For This Useful Post:

curly sue (05-19-2019), Ezekiel 33 (05-20-2019), Femme* (05-19-2019), FireBrand (05-19-2019), Highly Favoured (06-14-2019), John (05-21-2019), Smitty (05-19-2019)